Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan power gets Prosser deselected!

Lush

Mods' Pet
There are lots of refs we don't like because we think they made some dodgy decisions - but we are totally naive if we think that means we will never get them back again.

But it was stupid of the FL to appoint Prosser on Sat when he actually made an official complaint - that was totally without foundation - about Albion fans.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And well done to the Football League for taking the trouble to reply to us all.:drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done everyone

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
sully said:
I can't believe you really don't know, but Phil Prosser was "in charge" of the game against Sheff Utd a couple of seasons ago when he gave them every decision, incited the crowd and then went on Harty's phone in to say he'd been racially abused. I believe he also said one of the Sheff Utd players had had similar abuse. Nobody else heard it, and the Sheff Utd player and Neil Warnock are on record as saying they heard nothing either.

Basically he is a :tosser: and his presence at Withdean could be a real safety issue, as there are many in the crowd who would abuse him throughout.

The software that allocates referees should be easy to update to make sure that he never refs one of our games again, though it would be preferable if he were just struck off the list, as he collects complaints as much as he dishes out cards and diabolical decisions.

cheers for the info fella!;)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Can we do the same the next time Parkes is scheduled for one of our matches .... he has form with us over at least 3 games!

Tighe11

Nov 15, 2003
Brighton
I am personally gutted. prosser back at the withdean imagine how hostile we could of made it for him, it would of been a amazing atmosphere with everyone giving him shit. you might of swapped the ref over but it could shoot us in the foot, this ref might give a penalty against us that prosser would of missed cause it actually was a penalty.

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Amazing turnround by the FL, well done all those that made our feelings known. :clap2: :clap2:

However, I wouldn't mind betting that we now go and lose because of a very dodgy refereeing decision!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here