Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous Spaniards

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
gladiator-movie-russell-crowe.jpg

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
From the world of film: Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem & of course the short arse Antonio Banderas
Art : Dali, Picasso & Goya
I think the most famous would have to be Don Quijote who would actually be an interesting subject.

You're right I don't fall into the famous Spaniards group because I'm actually Irish!

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Dani Pedrosa, how the hell does he do it. Only 7 stone, 5 ft 2 inches, no way he should be able to ride a motogp bike like that

Amazin' ain't it? I think he must have a gyroscope up his bum or summut. :ohmy:

The reason the lightweight midget can do it is because they are big four strokes with more electronics inside than at Sony's R&D dept., if he was riding a real GP bike - 500cc two stroke - he would ride it like Spain's only world champion in the premiere class is here:

I present as my famous spainiard Alex Criville

Attachments

• Alex Criville Mugello 2000.jpg
    Alex Criville Mugello 2000.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 141

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Ben E Dorm:wink:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Oh just checked, Don Quijote (Quixote) was actually fictional along with Sancho Panza who didn't actually design the German tank! Oh well.

I think that she'd still get top marks for the Don Quijote story though as it is world reknowned & does have some good material

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Dora the Explorer

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you want loads and loads you can pinch from the internet, why not try General Franco? Famous for all the wrong reasons maybe, but bloody famous nonetheless.

A good shedload of stuff about the Spanish Civil War might teach the teacher a bit too, if the best she can come up with is Shakira.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
General Francisco Franco, Francisco Pizarro and Pedro Almodovar.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
How about Hernan Cortez and Francisco Pizzaro, surely the only second cousins in history to have each destroyed an ancient civilisation? (Aztecs and Incas respectively)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here