Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous Brighton Fans

Our celeb list is paltry compared to Chrystal Mighty FC's - and there isn't a comedian alive who doesn't support Palace (make your own gags) Izzard, Brand, Corbett and countless others I can't remember. Even Norman Cook used to be a Palace fan ffs!

Russell Brand is a West Ham fan, not Palace.

Midfield General is Damien Harris, he runs Skint and was obviously heavily involved in them sponsoring us.

I was born and grew up in Crawley and became a Brighton fan, don't know that many from Crawley though. Although there are 3 of us where I work in Crawley Ind Estate (about 20% of the workforce).

Crawley has quite a few more Palace fans from my experience.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Russell Brand is a West Ham fan, not Palace.

Midfield General is Damien Harris, he runs Skint and was obviously heavily involved in them sponsoring us.

I was born and grew up in Crawley and became a Brighton fan, don't know that many from Crawley though. Although there are 3 of us where I work in Crawley Ind Estate (about 20% of the workforce).

Crawley has quite a few more Palace fans from my experience.

The reference is to Jo Brand

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Her name is Robyn Schoenhofer

It is she used to partner Jeremy Kyle on radio until he went to TV. She used to frequent these boards until a picture of her was published on here and she got a load of vile abuse about the way she looks (She is not a page 3 stunner probably why she sticks with Radio and did not follow Jeremy Kyle onto telly) which caused her a lot of upset.

A very nice person and a true Albion fan pitty some decided that was not enough.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Charlie Watts ( drummer...some nondescript band....." Rolling...something "....)

Bill Wyman once wore a Palace shirt at a Stones gig in Brighton, in that venue that used to above the Regent cinema in Queens Road ...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Don't forget the journos:

Spencer Vignes
Nick Szczepanik
Nick Hayward
Mike Ward

and

*one more nat'l newspaper geezer?*

You're scraping the bottom of the barrel now with the second name on that list! (and it's PAUL Hayward, of course)

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
You're scraping the bottom of the barrel now with the second name on that list!

I disagree. Exposure of the Albion cause to a wider audience through a national newspaper is worthy of celebrity status to most fans, Agent Szczepanik. :thumbsup:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It is she used to partner Jeremy Kyle on radio until he went to TV. She used to frequent these boards until a picture of her was published on here and she got a load of vile abuse about the way she looks (She is not a page 3 stunner probably why she sticks with Radio and did not follow Jeremy Kyle onto telly) which caused her a lot of upset.

A very nice person and a true Albion fan pitty some decided that was not enough.

So you criticise people for having a go about the way she looks and then virtually say she has a face for radio - good one!!

For what it's worth, I've met her 2 or 3 times and she is absolutely f***ing lovely. Lovely looking and a lovely person.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
So you criticise people for having a go about the way she looks and then virtually say she has a face for radio - good one!!

For what it's worth, I've met her 2 or 3 times and she is absolutely f***ing lovely. Lovely looking and a lovely person.

I've not met her but I from the photos I've seen I would NOT say she is "a face for radio". In fact I'd probably say 0 pints.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I went to school with Theakston. Expelled for stealing other kids cheque books, forging their signatures and cashing them in. The irony ....

Definite Albion fan - I worked on his Heart show a few years back and when I went into the first meeting, we talked about the Albion for half an hour and I pretty much got the job there and then :)

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham

No, that was your own judgement my judgment would probably have been the same as Robyns that the world of TV likes their women to look perfect (There is a case in the tribunal now that is based on the way a woman looked) and preferably young.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
louise nurding appeared in near-sexy albion shirt promos... around the priestfield years.

i always presumed this as a sign of loyalty... and diehard support, obviously.

therefore by such logic, all nice sussex girls are albion fans, and we can include holly willoughby in that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here