Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous Brighton Fans

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
That is Gavin Henderson

Gavin is a fan, and a really good bloke. So is that bloke who played sax in Darts, Britains top selling band of 1978. In fact, he is still a huge fan and so is all of his family. I can also reveal that he is totally gutted by todays result and he is currently consoling himself with a bottle of red wine. Allegedly.
Love you all, you ruffians you.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Don't know about the javelin bit, but I'm pretty sure Des ain't a lady.

Pretty sure Fatima Witbread is more of a man than I’ll ever be. Saw her at a petrol station in Brentwood a few years ago. Bloody terrifying.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sid Slone, children’s tv presenter on CBeebies.
Don’t think I’ve missed seeing his name on this thread, but he definitely supports the Albion.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
The Cold Feet star fell in love with the Seagulls when he was taken to a game at Withdean.

I'm calling bullshit. :lol:

I really started going during the Withdean years! I think my first game there was against Stafford Rangers or Northwich Victoria (whoever we played first that year). Who wouldn’t be hooked after that? :rolleyes:

(I had already gone to the play off final and a couple of promotion parades before that)

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Rob is a mate of mine. Whilst he is from Brighton, he has never been to a Albion game and has no interest in football.

Weird, sure I saw him on TV saying he was. It was years ago though. Might be one of those Jon Snow situations.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He definitely isn't, I know him aswell. If he had to pick a team he probably would say Brighton but only because he is from Hove originally.

He is a nothing. Doesn't like football certainly no man..... pah.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
He definitely isn't, I know him aswell. If he had to pick a team he probably would say Brighton but only because he is from Hove originally.

Are you saying he was telling porkies in this interview?

http://www.dtdiehard.net/interview_files/interview archive_files/robert kazinsky web chat.htm

Do you enjoy football yourself? Watching and playing? Who do you follow? Favourite player?**Yeah I love my football, I prefer watching to playing, my team is Brighton and Hove Albion Fc, the seagulls, sadly relegated last week but sure to bounce back up if they let me on the pitch. And favourite player at the moment? Ronaldinho, he's the messiah of football, he reminds us why it's called the beautiful game, a maestro of the art who truly enjoys his game and doesn't take it too seriously.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Are you saying he was telling porkies in this interview?

http://www.dtdiehard.net/interview_files/interview archive_files/robert kazinsky web chat.htm

Do you enjoy football yourself? Watching and playing? Who do you follow? Favourite player?**Yeah I love my football, I prefer watching to playing, my team is Brighton and Hove Albion Fc, the seagulls, sadly relegated last week but sure to bounce back up if they let me on the pitch. And favourite player at the moment? Ronaldinho, he's the messiah of football, he reminds us why it's called the beautiful game, a maestro of the art who truly enjoys his game and doesn't take it too seriously.

Pretty much yeah. Like my dad, he doesn't like football but if pushed to say which team he liked he would say Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here