Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Verdict - Final Sweepstake

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
We only have 23 working days left (not including today) until the deadline is up.

When do YOU think that the decision will be announced?

I'll say 25th Oct.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
These sort of decisions are usually on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Allows the documents to be couried out at the beginning of the week to everyone invovled so they get them at the same time.

My money would go on the 19th October.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
28th October.

I recon a No, with Sheepcoat being sited as an alternative.

Or there again a Yes, with horrendous codicils like we are not allowed to play on Saturdays, not allowed to have the PA system louder than an ants fart and not allowed to stand/sit/sing/shout/swear/eat/drink/smoke/cough/buy tickets after three weeks preceding a game.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
20th October

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
dave the gaffer said:
Or there again a Yes, with horrendous codicils like we are not allowed to play on Saturdays, not allowed to have the PA system louder than an ants fart and not allowed to stand/sit/sing/shout/swear/eat/drink/smoke/cough/buy tickets after three weeks preceding a game.
So basically you're talking Withdean in December.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I can almost guarantee that it won't be announced between Sept 30 and Oct 15 while I'm in Thailand so it's Oct 25 for me.

Here's me quid....and I haven't cheated at all

:jester:

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Friday 28th October (just to be different)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wed 12 October

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sometime next week, after the Labour Party have left town! If they intended to say yes, we would have been told last week or this! :nono:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
4th October - Next Tuesday.. it's my birthday and my luck has been in this year somewhat!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
3gulls said:
Sometime next week, after the Labour Party have left town! If they intended to say yes, we would have been told last week or this! :nono:

I thought that initially, but was convinced that this wasn' t the case because they couldnt be seen to do things any differently for us, as against any other planning process. It will run it's due course, and will probably not be announced until 4.59pm on 31st October.

Dandyman

In London village.
26th October.

It will be yes, but we will be told to make sure Falmer station is improved and proper bus arrangements in place prior to the stadium being opened for use.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here