Falmer Verdict - Final Sweepstake

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
October 27th

D

Deleted User X18H

Exactly 21 years after the last big BOMB shell waS dropped in Brighton..........I give you OCTOBER 12TH 2005

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is that when you were born?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
15th october:clap: :drink:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
25/10/05

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
dave the gaffer said:
28th October.

I recon a No, with Sheepcoat being sited as an alternative.

Or there again a Yes, with horrendous codicils like we are not allowed to play on Saturdays, not allowed to have the PA system louder than an ants fart and not allowed to stand/sit/sing/shout/swear/eat/drink/smoke/cough/buy tickets after three weeks preceding a game.

10 years of campaigning has finally got to you Dave, hasn't it?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
3gulls said:
Sometime next week, after the Labour Party have left town! If they intended to say yes, we would have been told last week or this! :nono:

Not so sure about this. The planning decision has to be seperate to political gain that can be made directly from it. To announce the decision immediatly before they all turned up in Brighton would have been a bit dodgy legal wise, and could have ended up with ODPM in court explaining why the timing was so.

It would be the same situation if local elections or a general election was happening right now.

By announcing it after the conference it makes the decison whether for or against fair or at least a bit fairer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here