Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer - today's stunt

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Rougvie said:
I was there.

I would LOVE someone to come up to my FACE and call me a tosser.

Can you tell me which one was you before I decide :lolol:

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
Sorry to those who were upset by my first posting, but I was asked to ask our volunteers to embargo it until tonight. That's just the way it is with TV stations I guess.

In fact I think it was covered on the Albion website earlier than that in the stadium news section, so you would have found it there! But I did want to thank those that volunteered via NSC and also alert supporters to look out for something.

And those that looked on BBC News 24 (available on Freeview) would have seen excellent coverage, much better than either Meridian Tonight or South Today.

The whole point was not to try and get a huge regional mention but to get on the national stations and in the national papers. I am sure Mr Prescott's people will have seen the item on BBC News 24 even if our supporters didn't! They will see it in the nationals tomorrow, I hope - certainly in The Times as Nick Szecpanik was there.

It was never going to make the difference between Yes and No. It was just a fun way to keep the pressure on, and we know for certain - because he has said so - that John Prescott has enjoyed our campaign thus far as we have kept it light-hearted since February 2004. There was a window of opportunity with the build-up to the Football League season before the Premiership starts to dominate, so we took it.

As for people being sorry when this stadium campaign is over, as someone claimed earlier in this thread, believe me, I am not going to be one of them. After 10 years of campaigning, I cannot wait to get back to a normal life - and I know the likes of Paul Samrah will agree with me!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
munster monch said:

Just look at his avatar :D

Well done Tim, every fan with brain cells appreciates what you're up to :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
munster monch said:
I'm NOT in the picture.

Do these remind you of anyone?

stadler-waldorf2.jpg
:)

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
A very nice way to spen a couple of hours. Well done Tim. Also nice to see Rougvie and a couple of others.

well done to the lass who got the Wolves top. my old man said it looked far bett on you than it would have on me!:lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Best bit for me was when the reporter woman said "So, Des, will you keep the poncho?" trying to be all quirky and he just went.."Why would I want a wet poncho"

Legend.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Anyone else hear Des trying to chat up the young lady sitting next to him in the stand?

The girl in the Wolves shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here