Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer - today's stunt

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Brighton till i die said:
lets av it then bud?

all this suspense is a joke so near the start of the season!!
:lolol:

I agree, sat at work, need to work late because of the ever increasing pile of work I need to get done before I move to Watford on the 19th, so will miss the news. Please Please Please tell me, even if it is just by PM.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Why the heck did Tim call an embargo then come on here and talk about it? That's teasing of the worst kind. :nono:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I know what it is now. Can't see why its such a secret.

I just got a note tied to a brick thrown through my window saying "tell them and we'll get ya". I'm going into hiding...

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I just got a note tied to a brick thrown through my window saying "tell them and we'll get ya". I'm going into hiding...
was the brick in a ruck-sack? :eek:

:jester:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I'm going to bite, but threads like these are f***ing annoying

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

If you've done something outlandish, whopee f***ing doo dah

Some people on here are geeky pricks who should get a life

"Look at me, I've done this wild, crazy stunt, but I can't tell anyone because it will ruin the surprise"

Knobs :nono:

Mates of mine who have been with me to Brighton games (but support other clubs) have often commented that BHA does have an unusually high (and unhealthy) amount of nerdy, geeky fans.......more often than not I have to concur

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Dancin Ninja BHA said:

"Look at me, I've done this wild, crazy stunt, but I can't tell anyone because it will ruin the surprise"

Mates of mine who have been with me to Brighton games (but support other clubs) have often commented that BHA does have an unusually high (and unhealthy) amount of nerdy, geeky fans.......more often than not I have to concur

Well said that man

Tigers shirt

Jul 31, 2005
Burwash
Dancin Ninja BHA said:

Got to agree with you there mate, there are some right geeky weirdos and if your not part of the 'club' they don't really want to know, I've had first hand experience of it when I've tried to help out a few times (these people know who they are by the way, probably reading this right now):clap2: :clap2:

Tigers shirt

Jul 31, 2005
Burwash
Adding to that I think alot of these people won't know what to do with themselves when we eventually get Falmer. The club will change completely, its bound to happen and move on. I suspect some may return to the Campaign For Real Ale and model aircraft building.:lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm assuming somebody will post details on here at some point tonight?

I can't pick up Meridian and don't trust the official site to be updated before next week.

What's the point of pulling a publicity stunt if you aren't going to tell people about it?

:dunce:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Bluejuice said:

What's the point of pulling a publicity stunt if you aren't going to tell people about it?

:dunce:

About as much point as having a fans forum and charging people to hear the details of it. Even then you have to have more than the base level of subscription.

What an amazing outburst. We were asked to respect an embargo and are doing so. And that makes us geek nerdy fans? Whatever as I believe the youngsters of the day say.

Not too sure why it is secret and why people are getting so wound up about it. We gave up an hour of our time, had a bit of a laugh, maybe helped the Falmer campaign and will get our ugly mugs on TV. Everyone was invited - why the hell get so heated?

As I say - I don't know what benefit keeping it secret will bring but as I was asked, I will respect the wishes. Some people are never happy if they are not flaming left right and centre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here