Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer this Saturday - Final Arrangements

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll bring mine along. I'll have to go to Woolies to get some big batteries for it though, cos I normally plug it in.

Unless someone has got some kind of industrial generator with a plug socket they want to bring along ? You know, those ones you see being towed around by council lorries.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Right, I'm off .

I'll be in the Railway (on Ditchling Rise) from 12 tomorrow if anyone fancies a couple of beers beforehand (it'll be just like what would happen before a normal match saturday) and then getting the train to Falmer.

Come along and I might just let you buy me a beer.:drink:

:wave:

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
See you at Falmer MAXWELL... Hopefully if all goes according to plan in mine and Safeways adventure there will be a picture or two to show!

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Obviously not all of you but please can at least a couple of you give me a call from Falmer on the phone-in, just to tell us all how it went and your views on the ongoing saga.
Tried to get my local MP Tim Loughton to come on the wireless and support the Falmer stadium but he declined, just stopping short of saying he was against our new home but he made it pretty clear which side of the fence he's on. Just as well I've never even thought about voting for the chinless, right wing berk.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Someone take a camera to take piccies of what it is really like. Muddy I dare say.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'll have my camera too. Probably take better than shite shots of mud!

Good for you Harty

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Someone bring along a football...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be a fun afternoon - guess the numbers ?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Albiongirl and I were wondering whether there would be more at Falmer than at Grimsby.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
fatboy said:
Albiongirl and I were wondering whether there would be more at Falmer than at Grimsby.
I was wondering exactly the same thing earlier, infact i'm sure i posted it somewhere...

I wonder what little present Easy has got for Safeway :jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Maximum of 50 I'd say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here