Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer this Saturday - Final Arrangements

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just think about the barmaids, then strap the brolly to your stiffy.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Right i'm off to meet Safegay now, see you all there...

Bring plenty of carrier bags or a black sack or two for the rubbish, we don't want to give the NIMBYs any ammunition.

Ciao :wave:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only me now - kids have cried off :(

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Roz just interviewed on SCR.

About 40 at scene on bridge over A27.

Landlord of has posed for picture with banner.

Derek Chapman provides half time soup.

Sounds brilliant. Well done everyone. First one back please post account.

WE WANT FALMER

A great lunchtime and afternoon.

Top lunchtime coup by Safeway, Trotster and Trigger to get the landlord of the Swan to pose with the banner in front of the evil eye of Roz's lens.

And a really good afternoon on the bridge over the A27. The amount of support that the Club has for this Falmer project is amazing. Hundreds of passing vehicles beeping their backing for the stadium. It's at moments like this that you know we MUST win this campaign - not just for the thoudsands of people who will go to matches, but for rest of the people of Sussex who plainly want their team to do well.

Mind you, it nearly all went horribly wrong. The Argus photographer turned at Brighton University to find just five of us there. Everyone else was banner flying at the bridge and I had to phone down for reinforcements to fill the pictures with Albion fans.

It's a hell of a long way from Falmer Village to the stadium site (just in case that point hadn't registered with anyone!). Credit to everyone for hurrying along and ensuring the good publicity we'll no doubt get in Monday's Argus.

And my apologies to Fatboy for shouting at him.

:lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Lord Bracknell said:
And my apologies to Fatboy for shouting at him.

:lolol:
He was really scared... :lolol:

I still can't believe we roped the landlord of the Swan into that picture, he really didn't have a clue what he was doing...

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here