Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Stadium Postcards

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
I recently posted 33 mini photo's of the stadium site as I was having problems uploading them. One of the replies from "mcshane in the 79th" said "That format and style would make a great postcard to sell on the sea front!". I had just been listening to Paul Camillin's podcast on Albion Roar where he mentioned the Falmer For All postcards and it gave me an idea to upload 4 photo's at a time in a postcard style. I could even do some for the away games (I only missed three last season). Anyway, here are three postcards ... let me know what you think ... If you think they are a good idea then I will do some more ..... cheers :falmer:

Attachments

• postcard01.jpg
    postcard01.jpg
    594 KB · Views: 448
  • postcard02.jpg
    postcard02.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 446
  • postcard03.jpg
    postcard03.jpg
    559.6 KB · Views: 461

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Very nice. Lots of people collect postcards too.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Not sure pictures of a building site will be attractive to any one less than hardcore about the Albion. But of course cards of the finished thing will be good.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Typical! You wait AGES for a MUIR to come along, then two come along in the same thread... :lol:

Well you know what they say? The Muir the merrier.

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
speak to colourfast in brighton, they print TSLR and loads of club stuff, albion fans, really friendly, and when they did some postcards for us they were really good quality!
Thanks for the advice, really only thinking of new ways to share my photo's, but your comments are very welcome. As is TSLR which I always buy at Withdean or at away grounds.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can you get a new roadsign made like the one in the second pic, then accidently swap it with the original one night?

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3522548 said:
I can see his point. I'm not being rude but....postcards of a building site?

The finished article, definitely.
As I just posted ...... Strange, as I never had any intention of selling them, just thinking of a different way of sharing photo's of our brilliant new stadium.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Strange, as I never had any intention of selling them, just thinking of a different way of sharing photo's of our brilliant new stadium -as they say 'there's always one ...'

Maybe it was the quote in your opening post "That format and style would make a great postcard to sell on the sea front!". that led me to believe you might be thinking of selling them...

Anyhow, you asked for opinions, I gave mine. Sorry if it doesn't fit with the "Wow! They're great!" you were obviously hoping for.

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here