Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Stadium Postcards

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
Maybe it was the quote in your opening post "That format and style would make a great postcard to sell on the sea front!". that led me to believe you might be thinking of selling them...

Anyhow, you asked for opinions, I gave mine. Sorry if it doesn't fit with the "Wow! They're great!" you were obviously hoping for.

:shrug:
If you read the beginning post I was quoting a previous post comments. As for the need for wow comments I am really not - I genuinely was trying to make a "building site" (some building site though!) looking a little more interesting/a bit different. Mainly, to be honest, for people who don't live nearby/overseas and don't have the chance to see our wonderful building site in the flesh.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If you read the beginning post I was quoting a previous post comments. As for the need for wow comments I am really not - I genuinely was trying to make a "building site" (some building site though!) looking a little more interesting/a bit different. Mainly, to be honest, for people who don't live nearby/overseas and don't have the chance to see our wonderful building site in the flesh.

Fair enough.
It is a far, far better piece of artwork than I could ever conjure up in a million years. So good luck to you, and don't let grumpy gits like me put you off.
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here