Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Those photos are absolute magic, marvellous scenes

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Even i've just let out a bit of seminal fluid !!!! Awesome photos.

Graeme, you've got to go a long way to beat those mate (although your's are always welcome)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I overtook one of the roof struts travelling down the A23 at about 5.10pm today.
Warms the cockles, so it does.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Cracking photos, cheers. :thumbsup:

Does make me think how they'll finish on time, seems a lot of minor details still to complete, but it all seems to be going to plan.
Out of interest, does anyone know how long the whole pitch laying and growth process takes?

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
Birthday treat

Thanks for all your brilliant replies. It is very much appreciated.
I couldn't think of anything better for this years birthday present than a flight over our fantastic new stadium - and I wasn't disappointed WOW!!!

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Thanks for all your brilliant replies. It is very much appreciated.
I couldn't think of anything better for this years birthday present than a flight over our fantastic new stadium - and I wasn't disappointed WOW!!!

Lucky boy!

Great photos thank you

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cracking photos, cheers. :thumbsup:

Does make me think how they'll finish on time, seems a lot of minor details still to complete, but it all seems to be going to plan.
Out of interest, does anyone know how long the whole pitch laying and growth process takes?

They begin laying the pitch in March apparently. And it will be the same dimensions as the pitch at Wembley according to Mr Perry. However, UNLIKE Wembley they are not simply laying infinate clods of turf down - its going to be a pitch that is grown on-site from the roots upwards and properly knitted together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here