Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That is one fantastic looking stadium-thanks for the photos:amex:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
These are awesome photos! Well done to you.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if we could have these, together with some of Jack Straw's, lining the walls inside when the stadium's all finished.

:amex::albion1:

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Great stuff, Sir!

Can I ask the good folk of NSC about the segregation of fans. Take the second photo - is the south stand the one closest to Falmer station (W) and North (E) then East etc? Secondly, where will home / away fans sit? Many thanks!

Oct 25, 2003
Great stuff, Sir!

Can I ask the good folk of NSC about the segregation of fans. Take the second photo - is the south stand the one closest to Falmer station (W) and North (E) then East etc? Secondly, where will home / away fans sit? Many thanks!

the station is to the north of the stadium (well, north west), and away fans are going to be in the south stand, as it is next to where the coach park is going to be

it's possibly not that clear as the stadium is at an angle, but the west stand is the huge one

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Great pics.

I do feel these also need to be added to the Crystal Palace forum so they are kept in the loop of this magnificent erection !!!!:amex:

Can someone do that ?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think it should also be posted to other clubs like Chesterfield, colchester and Saarfend.

As for the away fan's question, I don't think our N, S, E & W are strictly geographical but the station is too the left and more south as in towards Brighton and the away fans to the right. I would imagine they would head behind the East stand enroute to the station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here