Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Planning Application - Lewes DC recommended NOT to object; Falmer PC do object

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
maybe in your gangs view, hey Rodders !!

Debate if you wish, but blind alleys are not necessarily confirmed because someone has a different view to you.

State your view on the raising of finance and the prospect of 'planned appeals' if you want, but your effort to try to be funny has failed and your dislike for alternative views are so tedious to many.

By the way, have you sorted out your total arrogance of saving the future of kids football, or have you been 'headhunted' by Trevor Brooking yet ?

Have you ever played the game ??

Wow! touched a nerve there didn't I? :lolol:

I'm not in anyone's 'gang' and I'm all for different views, but you must admit you DO labour your points a bit; even Lord B said you were 'hard work'. And to answer your questions: no, my views on kids' football are the same, and no, whilst I agree with Trevor Brooking he hasn't headhunted me. And yes, I have played football, indeed even at the age of 51 I'm still playing 5-a-side now (Pitch Invasion)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cant see what all the fuss is about anyway,alls falmer village is,is a cul de sac with a puddle in the middle of it and provides good cover for the scoomer dogging fraternity. Fill the puddle in n build a Tesco ffs. :rolleyes:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Wow! touched a nerve there didn't I? :lolol:

I'm not in anyone's 'gang' and I'm all for different views, but you must admit you DO labour your points a bit; even Lord B said you were 'hard work'. And to answer your questions: no, my views on kids' football are the same, and no, whilst I agree with Trevor Brooking he hasn't headhunted me. And yes, I have played football, indeed even at the age of 51 I'm still playing 5-a-side now (Pitch Invasion)

I cant beleive you have said

'Even LB said' says it all really :thumbsup:

You are a paid up member of 'The Groovy Gang'.

We will get the stadium and then we will get your 'Skatepark' sick with it !!

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
What is the point of discussing whether the plans will be approved as the credit crunch will seriously delay Falmer and might even kill it off altogether.
Schemes through out the land are being affected,yet people are completly ignoring the present financial situation.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What is the point of discussing whether the plans will be approved as the credit crunch will seriously delay Falmer and might even kill it off altogether.
Schemes through out the land are being affected,yet people are completly ignoring the present financial situation.

People are not, are they? We can only go on what we are told and everything is supposedly in hand and the project is now underway. Surely a good sign..? One bonus of this scheme is that it is not dependant on moneys raised through a property portfolio, which can only be a good thing.

Do you have EVIDENCE that this is the case? Or are you making it up?

At least BigGully continues to express his "hope" that there won't be a problem.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Do you have EVIDENCE that this is the case? Or are you making it up?

At least BigGully continues to express his "hope" that there won't be a problem.

But why the total ignorance of the current global malaise.

What have we got that everyone else hasn't.

Yeah of course I am hopeful, but why no acknowledgement that it is unbeleivablely tough at present, how much has T.Bloom really got, the banks I reckon, are not so generous at present.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
But why the total ignorance of the current global malaise.

What have we got that everyone else hasn't.

Yeah of course I am hopeful, but why no acknowledgement that it is unbeleivablely tough at present, how much has T.Bloom really got, the banks I reckon, are not so generous at present.

We have got a board hell bent on getting this stadium built as they have promised for many many years.

We also have had a good firm of advisors in PWC assisting with the bids on our behalf.

Tony Bloom is far from the richest of the shareholders but we do have a shareholder who has enough worth to fund the whole project himself.

The banks now are apparently starting to lend commercially again as the general public are not borrowing as much and the banks need the commercial income.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

We will get the stadium and then we will get your 'Skatepark' sick with it !!
Skatepark sick? Nope, you've lost me there. Mind you I DID say that your arguements often contain non-sequiturs and that looks like a classic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here