Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer pics on Brighton F.C Website...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Not meaning to sound pessimistic, but this falmer doesn't look too much better than Withdean to me:

0,,10433~6070585,00.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not meaning to sound pessimistic, but this falmer doesn't look too much better than Withdean to me:

0,,10433~6070585,00.jpg

Except there will be a three tier 12,000 seater stand where that chalk slope is.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Something must be going on behind the goal to the left as most of the crowd are looking that way and not at the Ethiopean (sp?) players in front of them

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
Where have all the players gone? is falmer going to be a Screwfix Football Masters venue? Not to mention, the ball appears to be thumped into a random space near the halfway line

Looks like a pic taken from MA's time then. In the next season or two the only place the ball will be thumped into is the back of the net.
And yes, it doe's (sp?) look like 5-a-side.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It looks a bit like those games you played in the gym at school, where you were allowed to play clever passes off the wall to beat an opponent...substitute chalk bank!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The sheer SMALLNESS of that pitch has made me wonder something. I asked insider but he never answered. Is it written anywhere what the pitch dimensions will be? as is BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS withdeans pitch is MINIATURE and i really hope our new pitch will be VAST and SPACEY so some FLAIR PLAY can be on show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here