Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer pics on Brighton F.C Website...

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
I went and walked round the site today (well, outside of the fencing) for the first time- not being from the Falmer area I don't know the area too well, and I really can't believe all the fuss that the NIMBY's caused over the proposed site.. just the noise from the motorway for a start!! Aside from that, I was like a kid at Christmas looking through the holes in the fencing, it's gonna look MEGA when it's built, especially driving into Brighton over Ditchling Beacon!

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
The sheer SMALLNESS of that pitch has made me wonder something. I asked insider but he never answered. Is it written anywhere what the pitch dimensions will be? as is BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS withdeans pitch is MINIATURE and i really hope our new pitch will be VAST and SPACEY so some FLAIR PLAY can be on show.

Yeah, that's the only reason why you're not playing like Brazil :lolol::lolol::p

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
The sheer SMALLNESS of that pitch has made me wonder something. I asked insider but he never answered. Is it written anywhere what the pitch dimensions will be? as is BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS withdeans pitch is MINIATURE and i really hope our new pitch will be VAST and SPACEY so some FLAIR PLAY can be on show.

I think someone else asked this question to Insider a few months ago. Can't remember what dimensions he gave but I'm pretty sure that the pitch will be significantly bigger.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Unpainted fence IN!

The unpainted fence is on its way OUT. Half of NSC think it's hard done by, and was never given a decent run out in the team. The other half thinks it's League 2 standard at best.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not meaning to sound pessimistic, but this falmer doesn't look too much better than Withdean to me:

0,,10433~6070585,00.jpg

Looks like we keep Murray afterall , clearly spotted at Falmer offside and looking lazy

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And there appears to be a sharp incline from right to left. Should make the toss a little more important!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
By the way, can you explain to me how you copy and paste pictures from the BHAFC website? Right click doesn't work on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here