Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Parish Council Fight ON

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
It's a crying shame that we didn't get permission to build the ground right on top of their f***ing duck pond. Then at least the soppey inbreads would have a real reason to complain. What a bunch of sad :tosser:

:albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion:

Last edited:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
This made me laugh in the 'club in National interest' bit

There has been virtually no coverage of the B&H stadium issue in the national media, It is not of national interest and it has raised little interest outside immediate football circles.

So why did EVERY national paper cover the news about the ground and I'm sure I saw an almost FULL page in the telegraph with a picture of a sour faced crone Falmer RESIDENT! :angry:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
They can go on going over the decision with their legal team. Once they get to the end of teh document and found no grounds for an appeal it will be very funny!

I thinks its vital we find out if "Forfars" money is paying for this or not. I understand the husband of Cutress is an Albion season ticket holder. We need to know the facts before anyone suggests any action. I kind of feel lost without the need to start letter writing and planning protest, and marches etc etc

Mr Blobby

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Mr Blobby said:
I kind of feel lost without the need to start letter writing and planning protest, and marches etc etc

Mr Blobby

I know. Wierd isn't it. I think some of this reaction is that we are so used to fighting against soemone or something we are looking round for an issue even now we've won.

The sad truth, though, is that Lawyers don't necesarily take on cases in the expectation that they will win, just in the expectation they'll get paid. They'll then try to make the best of the hand they've got.

Its like playing three card brag (no wilds), and staying in when all you've got is a 9 high; because its somebody elses money you are using to throw in the pot!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Biscuit said:
www.falmer.org

If you fancy a laugh.

They'll makes noises but nothing else.

Free domain? Cheapskates! Unless they are saving up for something :censored:

£10 for a "Fight the stadium" video!! Deary me....

I hope they used recycled plastic if they care so much about the planet...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here