• Falmer

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other - please state

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Starting to hear more people refer to it as falmer which i think is good as think sponserd stadium names doesnt sound right.it will always be famer to me. What does everybody else like to call the ground falmer or amex?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I mostly call it Amex but sometimes revert to Falmer. I don't mind Amex as they have been a great asset for Brighton and Sussex over the years.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We never called The Goldstone, Old Shoreham Road. Amex is Falmer. Got it Falmer.

Your argument makes absolutely NO sense.

We never called The Goldstone (stadium name) OSR (it's location), therefore we SHOULD ignore 'Amex' (stadium name) in favour of the name of the location?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Your argument makes absolutely NO sense.

We never called The Goldstone (stadium name) OSR (it's location), therefore we SHOULD ignore 'Amex' (stadium name) in favour of the name of the location?
It makes even less sense that that as the goldstone was both it's location and stadium name.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Home

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've surprised myself by referring to it as the Amex. I think because I love the place so much & still feel like I'm in a dream when I go to matches there the naming almost feels incidental.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Falmer for me, as the sponsored name will change from time to time, and I'd rather have one name for it forever. So, it's Falmer.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Amex for me ever since the stadium was named officially.

Falmer to me represents a long, drawn out battle that saw our club limited to a meagre existence for 10 years longer than necessary thanks to the residents of the village of the damned. The stadium is actually in Brighton isn't it-so why call it Falmer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here