Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer on Talksport

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
jevs said:
Alan Brazil has a lot of time for Brighton....always said he loved playing at the Goldstone and is always down for the racing.

Mike mendoza and the newsgirl....is her name Rachel or Rebecca ? are both Brighton and i'm sure there's another girl on there who is too.

Big respect to talksport.....i missed the show today but sounded good.

Robyn is a Brighton fan and so is Lisa Francesca Nand but to a lesser degree. Both saucy as f*** though :clap:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Heard the Baker interview and Beaky was giving him grief over his Prescott claims. Beaky was getting quite wound up with Baker saying Prescott was only watching football as he's from Hull. Missed the phone in though

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Quality coverage by Talksport... thank you fellas... :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The station has been fully supportive throughout the campaign and the fact is that for the small amount of airtime that Baker got (and grilling) the fans were given a massive slot in which to state their case. Talksport have been instrumental in highlighting our cause throughout the UK. :clap:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
If the only thing that Norman 'Twat' Baker can come up with is trying to make scandalise JPs visit to Withdean, then he really is pulling at straws.

Falmer will be ours, Keep the Faith

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
John Prescott and the club are co-defendants in the judicial review and so on the same side anyway.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
PLease can everybody drop an email to talksport - you can do it through the website at talksport.net just to say thanks to Brazil and Beecroft.

Never know when we might need their publicity again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here