Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer on Talksport

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Good comments from a Reading fan... cheers!

(edit - the fan in question was Simon from Wallingford, not Lordbez!!!)

Last edited:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I was first up on the Transit Hour (Martin). I was quite surprised at how much airtime they gave me, I got straight through too. I wanted to get across the point that the LDC taxpayers are in the main opposed to this and I think I did that. I also managed to rubbish this outrageous suggestion that we had somehow indulged Prescott. All other callers sounded good too and managed to get key points across.

Well done to Talksport for allowing us to have our say! :clap:

Last edited:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Well done Paul from Brighton! :clap: :clap:

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Lets get talk sport to do a show from the new ground. They are backing us, it would be a great start for the new place.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well done talkSport:clap:

Fantastic support from a National station.

Take that Baker you fuckwit:salute:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just thinking about the huge amount of support and additional national publicity this has given us-how can we maximise it and put even more pressure on LDC to drop their action?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Large One said:
To be fair, TalkSport was always going to attract pro-Falmer people. It's not exactly Countryfile or the Shipping Forecast is it? Nonetheless it's good to see Baker twatted again like the gruesome little disease he is.

I'll take any national broadcaster giving us airtime and twatting that frigging slimeball.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Talksport news now reporting Norman Baker's stance that Prescott accepted hospitality from Brighton which, despite the postive pro falmer views on the phone in, is surely going to do much to undermine our cause. The brighton response has been ignored.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
culvers said:
Talksport news now reporting Norman Baker's stance that Prescott accepted hospitality from Brighton which, despite the postive pro falmer views on the phone in, is surely going to do much to undermine our cause. The brighton response has been ignored.
Morally, what Prescott was accused of is questionable (even though we now know it's a totally false accusation). Legally, it's irrelevant.

If Lewes DC want to challenge Prescott's impartiality in court, they are going to have to PROVE impropriety. The burden of proof is on their side, and seeing as there was no-one there from LDC, they are not going to be able to do that.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
culvers said:

:censored:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Alan Brazil has a lot of time for Brighton....always said he loved playing at the Goldstone and is always down for the racing.

Mike mendoza and the newsgirl....is her name Rachel or Rebecca ? are both Brighton and i'm sure there's another girl on there who is too.

Big respect to talksport.....i missed the show today but sounded good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here