Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer on Talksport

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Anyone know anything about Mike Mendoza? (chap on before Brazil and Beecroft). I catch the end of his show each morning and on several occasions he's been 'bigging' up the Falmer campaign. He was telling Beaky to give Baker hell this morning when he handed over at 6am.

Is he an Albion fan??

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Arthur said:
Anyone know anything about Mike Mendoza? (chap on before Brazil and Beecroft). I catch the end of his show each morning and on several occasions he's been 'bigging' up the Falmer campaign. He was telling Beaky to give Baker hell this morning when he handed over at 6am.

Is he an Albion fan??

Don't know much about him, but it says on his 'presenter profile' that he is Albion

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Any chance of a blow by blow commentary for those of us who have workplaces that frown on radios?

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Not one call of support for Baker who said, he could live with the ground, but that Prescott had acted badly by coming to the Hull game.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I can't listen to it, but I've had a call from the friend of a fella that was on telling the show that Prescott was a guest of Hull City's directors, and NOT the Albion. He apparently also said that most of the club's financial problems were down to Baker and his cronies and that if they're really not anti-Albion, it's about time they stopped.

Wise words, John.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Just been on, hope I came over ok.

Forgot to mention that the land is due to be built on in Brighton's Local Plan.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Anyone know anything about Mike Mendoza?

Hiney said:
Don't know much about him, but it says on his 'presenter profile' that he is Albion

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Isn't he NSC's Mendoza10's Dad...?

Lordbez - are you Darren...? If so, yes, you put the points over really well. Top work! :clap:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here