**Falmer IS going to be announced TODAY**

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
magoo said:
Calm down dear, it's just a stadium!

calmdowndear.jpg
[/IMG]

Brilliant Magoo!!

I'm as nervous as hell but that's lightened the load, if you know what I mean.

There's no need for everyone to get in a flap. It's in the bag.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Hoile was the Local Plan inspector - and not the Falmer inspector ... hence commenting on the allocation of land within the Local Plan was his remit.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Can't someone at the club issue a simple statement updating the fans with the facts rather than have all this rumour. If no decision today then please let us know so we can all get on with our normal working lives - at this rate I will be sacked pretty soon for doing F**K all but constantly search the internet for info!

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Wahey! Out here in Hungary at the moment, just come online in an internet café! Anyone know when to expect a decision? ???

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Curious Orange said:
What's in the bag? Who's bag? Is it some shopping?

???

Prehaps its the postmans bag, and its the decision

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Argus exclusive on page 2, written by Adam Tringinham.

Says it will be announced today. If it is YES, the NIMBYs can take court action as JP ignored the inspector or something like that

Is there any way the Albion can lodge an Appeal if it goes against us ??? ??? ???

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Shegull said:
Argus exclusive on page 2, written by Adam Tringinham.

Says it will be announced today. If it is YES, the NIMBYs can take court action as JP ignored the inspector or something like that

Is there any way the Albion can lodge an Appeal if it goes against us ??? ??? ???

We have the same appeal rights as them, but will have less grounds to do so.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Superseagull said:
Can't someone at the club issue a simple statement updating the fans with the facts rather than have all this rumour. If no decision today then please let us know so we can all get on with our normal working lives - at this rate I will be sacked pretty soon for doing F**K all but constantly search the internet for info!

I am absolutely certain that this will happen whenever there are any facts to report.

i.e. should the club receive any news from the ODPM either today, tomorrow, next week or next month, then a full statement would be issued on the club website.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Oh god! If it was today surely we'd have heard by now. Just once again another false alarm and setback...er probably. If it eventually a Yes it will be covered in so much red tape and resrictions it will be years off before all that is sorted out. I get so f***ing pissed off with this shit! Because its Brighton and because its football, we have to go through all this bullshit. If it was a cricket ground or rugby ground then it would have been yes ages ago without a Pubic lick enquiry! and we wouldn't have to rely on a fat useless **** to approve anything.:censored:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Captain Sensible said:
Oh god! If it was today surely we'd have heard by now. Just once again another false alarm and setback...er probably. If it eventually a Yes it will be covered in so much red tape and resrictions it will be years off before all that is sorted out. I get so f***ing pissed off with this shit! Because its Brighton and because its football, we have to go through all this bullshit. If it was a cricket ground or rugby ground then it would have been yes ages ago without a Pubic lick enquiry! and we wouldn't have to rely on a fat useless **** to approve anything.:censored:

Or if we lived op North!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Surely the club have seen the bit in the argus and must know that a lot of people are currently finding it hard to concentrate atm. Why can they not at least post something on the site saying either

Despite what was said in todays argus etc... we do not yet have a decision.

or

We are expecting the decision today and will post information / call a press confrence as soon as we know.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Wardywonderland said:
Surely the club have seen the bit in the argus and must know that a lot of people are currently finding it hard to concentrate atm. Why can they not at least post something on the site saying either

Despite what was said in todays argus etc... we do not yet have a decision.

or

We are expecting the decision today and will post information / call a press confrence as soon as we know.

you're joking aren't you? This is the official site we're talking about!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here