Jul 14, 2003
Re: Re: falmer inside imformation

brightonfan_86 said:
You aint 1066 in disguise are you?

Irony at its best...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
staylor1234 said:
i give you inside info and you give slate me.what is your problem:nono: :nono: :nono:

I think it is the fact that there have been so many threads with sources saying tuesday announcement, or positive result etc. that it is getting on peoples nerves. Nothing personal. Plus there was a request by the almighty powers to stop unofficial announcements

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
HANG HIM I TELLS YA

ok , we've all been told its a yes , but no one knows the date for certain

Re: falmer inside imformation

staylor1234 said:
was told today by someone at the club that we have got falmer but are not saying anything yet:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thanks for posting the good news :) Don't listen to the good folk of Salem.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
staylor1234 said:
i give you inside info and you give slate me.what is your problem:nono: :nono: :nono:
Nothing personal staylor, but these kind of threads are starting to wear a little thin now. Do you realise how many different posters have come on here over the last few months claiming to have inside info on this ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Welcome to the 'to be banned list' :jester:
:lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Easy 10 said:
Nothing personal staylor, but these kind of threads are starting to wear a little thin now. Do you realise how many different posters have come on here over the last few months claiming to have inside info on this ?

i have a source, he tells me that what you just wrote is true. i trust this source though i will not give there name incase its wrong

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
i have a source, he tells me that what you just wrote is true. i trust this source though i will not give there name incase its wrong
Your source is talking out of his arse then. I am a compulsive liar.

Enough, please.

I'm sure Martin Perry won't mind me posting an extract from a message he sent me at 5.43pm this afternoon:-

"The ODPM has not yet notified us when the decision is going to be released. I therefore do not know when it is coming out.

We have not been briefed and do not know what the decision is".

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
ESPECIALLY those two CHARLATANS

:p

109.gif

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Enough, please.

I'm sure Martin Perry won't mind me posting an extract from a message he sent me at 5.43pm this afternoon:-

"The ODPM has not yet notified us when the decision is going to be released. I therefore do not know when it is coming out.

Thanks for clearing that up Lord B :)

Lord Bracknell said:
Enough, please.

That Mark McGhee should be banned for saying it's Friday then :)

He went a bit "off-message" then I reckon - wonder if he's had a talking to :lolol:

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Enough, please.

Thanks for bringing some sanity to the board!

Simple fact is no-one knows for sure. We were caught out last time with a surprise decision, it could happen again!

All these people saying its a YES could still yet look bloody stupid if they get it wrong. please lets all just hold back until we hear officially.

This is NSC gayness at its finest. Why the hell aren't people allowed to speculate?

There was stuff in the Argus article today about Prescott's comments that amazed me in its "postiveness", even though I'm positive we'll get a yes.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here