Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

falmer inside imformation [FAKE RUMOUR WARNING]

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I must be one of the few that aren't on the "To be banned list"......it's not fair, i want to be banned too......

By the way, i have a contact who is a reliable source..............

:lolol: :lolol:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
London Irish said:
This is NSC gayness at its finest. Why the hell aren't people allowed to speculate?

There was stuff in the Argus article today about Prescott's comments that amazed me in its "postiveness", even though I'm positive we'll get a yes.

I dont think people are annoyed about people voicing their opinions on when the decision may be given or what it might be it's people who claim they have "inside knowledge" and KNOW it will be announced on a certain day,whether they do or not most people have lost faith in such threads.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bakesy said:
I must be one of the few that aren't on the "To be banned list"......it's not fair, i want to be banned too......

By the way, i have a contact who is a reliable source..............

:lolol: :lolol:

You can't be banned. We're an elite group.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have it on very good authority that my sausage sandwich will indeed be smothered in brown sauce.

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I don't care if people want to speculate, and fair play to them if they hear "inside info". Its just getting a bit pointless now. We ain't going to know nothing new till the ODPM release the decision.

What i'm more worried about is what a bunch of total plonkers we will look IF the answer is anything other than a straight YES from JP.

Lets just see what happens........ and then celebrate when we KNOW officially its a YES.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I don't think it's fair to blame those with "inside information" for simply sharing their gossip - NSC's very raison d'dtre is discussion and hearsay and there's never going to be a bigger one in the club's history. Moreover it's entirely your choice and yours alone if you choose to believe/accept the unconfirmed. We're all so desperate to hear a positive outcome that we're ready to believe the slightest bit of pro-stadium news - me included at times. The noun for this is called Hope! Besides, we'd all like to be first with such news.

As has been previously said we won't know for sure until the official verdict is announced. Until then, each and everyone of us is responsible for our own perspective. Mine (for what its worth and has been for a long while now) is it's a "yes "with conditions.

Tomorrow, and for however much longer we have to wait, they'll be a load more rumours and again, if you choose to, we can believe it's true. There's a 50:50 chance after all that it'll be correct, hardly like predicting the lottery is it?

The only speculators that have got it right so far are those who continue (sarcastically but very true!) to say a decision will be made by 31st Oct and it'll be a yes or no. However we've all perversely enjoyed the gossip until then haven't we?!

But since it's the bonfire season soon I also say..........burn 'em!
:lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
THE ONLY THING I BELIEVE IS IT WILL BE BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF MONDAY.............AND IT'LL EITHER BE A YES OR NO...FACT:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Lord Bracknell said:
Enough, please.

I'm sure Martin Perry won't mind me posting an extract from a message he sent me at 5.43pm this afternoon:-

"The ODPM has not yet notified us when the decision is going to be released. I therefore do not know when it is coming out.

We have not been briefed and do not know what the decision is".

I thought there's a Board Meeting tomorrow.....what's all that about then?

Reading into MP's statement, I would say:

The ODPM may not have notified the club about the timing - but someone else may have done; The PRECISE timing may not be known.

Would the club have been briefed? Of course the club may not know EXACTLY what the decision is, because it's unlikely to be a straight YES or NO.

Hence, I don't honestly think that we can take MP's statement at face value.

Lord B alluded to the fact that the decision wouldn't be made today, and he's been proved right - his posts over the past three or four days are interestingly tantalising......

:) :)

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Jim in the West said:
Lord B alluded to the fact that the decision wouldn't be made today, and he's been proved right - his posts over the past three or four days are interestingly tantalising......

But obviously could have something to do with the sad news in another thread....apologies for missing that.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy 10 said:
I have it on very good authority that my sausage sandwich will indeed be smothered in brown sauce.

Titwank and anal from the wife on the same night Easy? She must be after a new pair of SHOES from you.:wave:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
seagullion said:
THE ONLY THING I BELIEVE IS IT WILL BE BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF MONDAY.............AND IT'LL EITHER BE A YES OR NO...FACT:lolol: :lolol:

Incorrect, it could be a maybe with strings attached.

sir danny cullip said:
I dont think people are annoyed about people voicing their opinions on when the decision may be given or what it might be it's people who claim they have "inside knowledge" and KNOW it will be announced on a certain day,whether they do or not most people have lost faith in such threads.

I really don't know why people are getting annoyed at those threads - it's deliberate, spam wind-up threads that are annoying surely?

This isn't that - this is just a case of an Albion fan hearing some good indications and wanting to share it in good faith. That's quite normal and understandable?

What amazes me is what people's reaction would be if all these sources were indicating "no"? Would we be at the stage of hiring hit-men? :lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
staylor1234 said:
i give you inside info and you give slate me.what is your problem:nono: :nono: :nono:

The problem, dear boy, is that everyone and their dog says they have inside info of one form or another, most of which turns out to be absolute tosh.

You may be right, but we have no way of knowing, and given the amount of misinformation received recently, you might understand the responses that you have received.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here