Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

falmer: half premier seats and corporate already sold!!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
listen to new podcast.

and for the players reading the forum.....go crazy in vegas boys, get it all out of your system :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My Dad has bought 4 1901 seats for his company, and he isn't even a Brighton fan [yet]. He was invited along for a presentation, and went along with his business partner, purely for a nose [they're in the building trade], but were SO impressed, that they signed up.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
According to the podcast, the people selling the premium seats/corporate boxes have said that they are selling faster for Falmer than the 8 or 9 stadia they've done similar promotions for. They didn't mention which ones but it bodes well for people coming back to the Albion once Falmer is open.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How many premier seats are there going to be at Falmer?

Something in the region of 1935 or so. Most will be "Platinum", occupying the centre of the middle tier and the centre of the lower tier. Then on the wings of the centre tier will be "Gold" seats.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My Dad has bought 4 1901 seats for his company, and he isn't even a Brighton fan [yet]. He was invited along for a presentation, and went along with his business partner, purely for a nose [they're in the building trade], but were SO impressed, that they signed up.
Never, NEVER let him go to a timeshare presentation:wink:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Something in the region of 1935 or so. Most will be "Platinum", occupying the centre of the middle tier and the centre of the lower tier. Then on the wings of the centre tier will be "Gold" seats.

Surely they won't have most as platinum, given that there's platinum, gold and bronze lounge. Surely if most were platinum then the Gold lounge owuld be the place to be?!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if they are all going to be in a central section in the main stand, we are not going to end up like we have at Wembley where after half time there is a whole area of empty seats whilst the corporates finish stuffing their faces and quaffing their Chardonnay's is there?

If so, then I hope the cameras will be on the main stand area. looking away from this.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
if they are all going to be in a central section in the main stand, we are not going to end up like we have at Wembley where after half time there is a whole area of empty seats whilst the corporates finish stuffing their faces and quaffing their Chardonnay's is there?

If so, then I hope the cameras will be on the main stand area. looking away from this.

Chances are there's gonna be a whole area of empty seats whichever way the camera faces...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What a surprise! The child only waiting a matter of seconds before moaning about my post! :bla:

In seriousness though, do you have anything positive to say about anything? You should be happy the club is selling these well, these seats go a long way towards paying for overall costs. But once again you point out something negative. As is per usual.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
In seriousness though, do you have anything positive to say about anything? You should be happy the club is selling these well, these seats go a long way towards paying for overall costs. But once again you point out something negative. As is per usual.

It goes without saying that the club selling seats already is a good thing.

If only their marketing approach at Withdean was as good.

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
platinum

i've got 2 platium seats for falmer... as season ticket holders for more than 30 years thought we would treat ourselves, and we won't miss one second of any match....:falmer:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

They will be in the main stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here