Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

falmer: half premier seats and corporate already sold!!

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Maybe the club couldnt afford to pay for a marketing company when we were skint but now the potential for income is there and we have funds available we can.

How dare you suggest that we didn't market seats because we were skint, it surely must have been because we were badly managed. If it was purely because we had no money then people like WW would have nothing to moan about and then where would we be?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How dare you suggest that we didn't market seats because we were skint, it surely must have been because we were badly managed. If it was purely because we had no money then people like WW would have nothing to moan about and then where would we be?

still at Withdean, but playing in front of decent crowds, rather than a half empty South Stand and a load of kids?

edit: actually, that doesn't work. :dunce:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
In seriousness though, do you have anything positive to say about anything? You should be happy the club is selling these well, these seats go a long way towards paying for overall costs. But once again you point out something negative. As is per usual.

Your flogging a dead horse Wizard. WW could be sat in a competely full falmer stadium watching the Albion winning 10 nil in the champions league semi final, whilst getting noshed off by the fittest Gully's girl and he would still find something to moan about.

Give up!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Your flogging a dead horse Wizard. WW could be sat in a competely full falmer stadium watching the Albion winning 10 nil in the champions league semi final, whilst getting noshed off by the fittest Gully's girl and he would still find something to moan about.

Give up!

:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You mean she spits?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My mate informed me the other day that he would like one of the 'plutonium' seats.

Dont think I`ll sit with him then.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
doesn't it leave 20,000? i thought it was 2,500 away seating. sorry for splitting hairs :p:p

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just a question...........

if we sold 10,000 season tickets but for some reason not one of them turned up at a particular match, would those 10,000 sold tickets still be shown in the official attendance figures?

I've always wondered

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Will we be watching the people in these seats leave 10 minutes before half time for their corporate food and drink and then watch them drift back about 10 minutes into the second half. It doesnt half annoy me when I see this on tv at other grounds such as Wembley. Corporate seats are about income and will not add anything to the atmosphere of the ground.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
When moaning about Withdean Wanderer's posts could people please refrain from quoting them? There is a reason this tedious turd is on my ignore list. Thank you.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Will we be watching the people in these seats leave 10 minutes before half time for their corporate food and drink and then watch them drift back about 10 minutes into the second half. It doesnt half annoy me when I see this on tv at other grounds such as Wembley. Corporate seats are about income and will not add anything to the atmosphere of the ground.

But they have already added hundreds of thousands to the coffers of our once brassic club.

Thankyouandgoodnight.

Uh-huh.

james

May 14, 2004
Lindfield
Me and my family have got 4 platinum seats and won't miss any second of a match to chew on prawn sandwiches. As said above, we decided to treat ourselves for having put up with withdean for 10 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here