Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer - good news

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
There is more chance of me buying you a pint than Falmer ever being built.

No matey - you can keep the pint, I look forward to the protest till I die from you :lolol: :lolol:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Beach Hut said:
No matey - you can keep the pint, I look forward to the protest till I die from you :lolol: :lolol:

Won't need a protest bean brain as your hero Dick Tight is about to be found out and when the Supporters Trust takes over the club then I expect the new South Stand at Withdean to be named after me and as for you , well you'll be banned along with all the other traitors to the Albion.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
Ernest said:
Dick this and Dick that.....Dick Knight couldn't find the cash to build a wendy house let alone a new ground.

yes he could i built him one for 5p only last week

FALMER FOR NEARLY ALL just not fg

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dear Ernest

You said that DK could not build/afford a Wendy House.

Well for your information DK and Mrs DK have recently bought a very substantial property in Haywards Heath.

Clearly Dk has a bit more up top than you will ever have even if you are reincarnated a million times.

Ernest - you are a dronk !!! Repeat - A DRONK

A picture of Ernest >>>>>>:dunce:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Ah, some good news at last, the pieces are finally falling into place. Glad to see at least one letter I've appended my name and address to has made a difference at last.

Ernest, I suspect that our chairman won't be paying for the construction of the Stadium himself, that it is what investors are for. So it doesn't matter how much cash he has personally in order that our new home is built.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
The Large One said:
Spiros: No public money is being used in building the stadium. The only input from the council is the fact that they are 'giving' the land over to the project.

Westdene: Projects over a certain size need to be tendered. However, I suspect that McAlpine's will do the lion's share. They have the expertise, and don't forget where Martin Perry worked before he became Chief Executive at the Albion.

One construction firm springs to mind re: sub-contracts...:rolleyes:

The council 'land for part-ownership of the stadium company' bit I have heard about. But isn't there also public money coming in the form of grants from the Lottery/Sports Council/Football Trust? These bodies usually need tenders to be carried out don't they? I thought this was how a club like ours could afford a project as large as this.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't know the legal aspects of it but I thought a grant was a grant.
By giving that grant do they have the right to dictate who has the contract, or insist on it going to tender.

A lump sum would be granted and then it is up to the club to get the best price with the money available.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
South Stand Zealot said:
Dear Ernest

You said that DK could not build/afford a Wendy House.

Well for your information DK and Mrs DK have recently bought a very substantial property in Haywards Heath.

Clearly Dk has a bit more up top than you will ever have even if you are reincarnated a million times.

Ernest - you are a dronk !!! Repeat - A DRONK

A picture of Ernest >>>>>>:dunce:

Shame he didn't invest it in the club then instead of running cap in hand to Norman Cook :angry: :angry:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Ernest said:
Shame he didn't invest it in the club then instead of running cap in hand to Norman Cook

You're right. We should expect our chairman to give every penny he has, and to live homeless on the street so we can afford that extra little bit.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DTES said:
You're right. We should expect our chairman to give every penny he has, and to live homeless on the street so we can afford that extra little bit.

Ernest loves the club so much and is so concerned about the welfare of all the staff and players, that I am sure he'll sell all his assetts and invest in the club himself.

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ernest is clearly cerebrally disadvantaged.

Clearly came out of the same tin that spewed forth FG.

Ignore the twat and with luck he just might go far away.

Another photo of dead head Ernest >>>>>>> :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here