Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Decision (message from Nic)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
sten said:
Reading this thread makes me believe the rumour. Would pigin stripes like to comment after starting all that shit a couple of weekes ago about it being a certain no, but yes to Sheepcote:wave: :cool:

I wouldn't go that far just yet. Its not confirmed yet after that you can say what you want about pigin stripes but untill then just wait.

I pray you are right OTLW. And i doubt you and yorkie would put your reputation on the line. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please let this be true...

Thank you OTLW and Yorkie... :)

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
I know a couple of people who are opposed to the Stadium being built at Falmer and they do read this board, I wonder how they feel? after reading this thread:sick: I hope.
Still I will remain calm till it is official, will not believe it till I hear it.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
If this latest information is correct (and I'm not mistrusting anyone but am not prepared to tempt fate before the official statement confirms it) then I plan to go and drink champagne at Falmer Stadium. Or rather bang slap in the middle of the field that we've fought to get it built on! :lolol:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
i've just been told by ESIC (an old NSC'r) that his taxi driver saw mcgee at falmer having pictures taken this afternoon.....could be bollox of course but coincides rather nicely with this "leak":clap2:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I didn't want the main rumour to come from Yorkie, as a cynic i've revelled in laughing at the rumours.But this one i'm inclined to believe.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
afters said:
i've just been told by ESIC (an old NSC'r) that his taxi driver saw mcgee at falmer having pictures taken this afternoon.....could be bollox of course but coincides rather nicely with this "leak":clap2:

Oh bugger I've just had a go at someone on the official site for saying the same thing. :ohmy:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I have it on very good authority that the decision was a 'no' prior to Tuesday night and that news of our 'bwoys' smashing up Croydon drove such fear into the heart of JP that he'd get his fat head kicked in that he changed his mind. Three cheers for the Hoolies! Hip-hip-Hurray

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Large One said:
So the announcement is on Tuesday, which is after Monday at Wednesday? Cool.

:clap: :clap:
:lolol: :lolol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Tuesday is good with me :)

Is it a YES with no conditions then Yorkie/OTLW?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BHA links said:
Tuesday is good with me :)

Is it a YES with no conditions then Yorkie/OTLW?

As far as I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here