Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Decision (message from Nic)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If Prescott gives a Yes, I think I'll send him another damn great bunch of flowers, just out of sheer pathetic gratitude.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
edna krabappel said:
If Prescott gives a Yes, I think I'll send him another damn great bunch of flowers, just out of sheer pathetic gratitude.

Don't start that again...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
"diarrhoea waits for no man...."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

constipation ... the thief of time!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
227 BHA said:
Oooh Avatars have been switched off - must be expecting some heavy traffic here soon :lolol:

Indeed, maybe they should temporarily remove the Thread full of beautiful ladies too .....

what am I saying !!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Re symbolism..I don't know about calm before the storm... I always think we are quite good about getting good results after a storm (Play Off Semi springs to mind).. anyone else looked out the window today?
It all bodes well!!!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
On the Left Wing said:
Back from dentist and one crown prep - where has my gorgeous dental nurse gone? I had a matronly woman this time .... bugger!

Please tell me I mis-read that! :ohmy:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Don't mind me. I'm just passing through so that if this becomes the thread that breaks the Falmer news, when it becomes NSC gold and people in years to come look through it, my name will be on it.:) :blush: :thumbsup: :wave: :jester:

:gloryhunter:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Let's not get our hopes up too much in case the news is bad.

I think it will be a YES, but you can't trust politicans.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Update:

Okay guys something of an update.

My guy in the wig and gown has spoken to the ODPM legal team again this afternoon and he is 100% certain the decision is YES to Falmer. (and as I have posted many times I really trust this guy and wish I could name him).

The timing of the announcement for ("early in the week") was the legal team's own guesstimate - and although they stand by that (as that is when decisions like this are normally issued) another source has indicated the announcement will be later in the week (Thursday or Friday).

Now my reading of that is to knock Friday on the head as that is constituency day for ALL MPs and given the PR and publicity over this Ms Cooper and Mr Prescott I am sure would not wish this to come out when they are miles away in their Yorkshire constituencies.

Meanwhile source number 3 (the guy who got it spot on last time) is engaging his own 007 tactics within Whitehall to give us early warning of when - rather than what!

Hope you all follow that ....

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
On the Left Wing said:

Meanwhile source number 3 (the guy who got it spot on last time) is engaging his own 007 tactics within Whitehall to give us early warning of when - rather than what!

Hope you all follow that ....

So.................

...................not tomorrow then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here