Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Confirmation

Stumpy Tim said:
Jesus, I forgot - it IS my birthday tomorrow! It's got to be a YES!
Happy birthday Tim! It's my daughter Gemma's birthday (who I think you met) today as well - I just spoke to her in Watson's Harbour, she's just finished oysters and lobster for lunch. All right for some!
Let's hope we all get a BIG present in an hour!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Wardywonderland said:
Am i correct in thinking that if they do get the go ahead for a review or what ever it is called, they have to fund it themselves and if they then lose that, they have to pay our cost as well? If so then surely they will think twice because it is not going to be a cheap process.

That's correct; although it wouldn't be our costs, they would seek a judicial review of the ODPM's decision so it would be their costs that they would have to meet (assuming the ODPM opted to pursue them).

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
30 minutes to go? It's going to feel like a lifetime!

I personally doubt we'll know exactly at 9am though.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Im afraid i cant see us getting a decision at 9.00am, the OPDM wont release any news till mid morning at the earliest and if the club are getting the decision couriered to them this morning then i wouldnt imagine they will be in a position to make a statement until around 11.

Sorry but i think theres a few more hours of nail bitting in store for us all!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Half Time Pies said:
Im afraid i cant see us getting a decision at 9.00am, the OPDM wont release any news till mid morning at the earliest and if the club are getting the decision couriered to them this morning then i wouldnt imagine they will be in a position to make a statement until around 11.

Sorry but i think theres a few more hours of nail bitting in store for us all!

I agree ... I did warn yesterday that it will take at least an hour for the press officers at the Council and the club to get their arses into gear ... they don't even get to work until 9am.
ODPM will be a law unto itself as to when it decided to put out a press release.
Eyes on the Argus, BBC and Merdian .... plus DK and MP!

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
8 minutes and counting!

there will surely be a press release at 9, even if comment isn't available until later. this is what mrs 'pr' afters thinks...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
On the Left Wing said:
I agree ... I did warn yesterday that it will take at least an hour for the press officers at the Council and the club to get their arses into gear ... they don't even get to work until 9am.
ODPM will be a law unto itself as to when it decided to put out a press release.
Eyes on the Argus, BBC and Merdian .... plus DK and MP!

But if they knew yesterday that it was coming, surely they'll all be at work early. I know I was!

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Come on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here