Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Catering Contract. Would You Believe It If I Said,

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I just think there are more reasons to hate a business than one owner (albeit in a very nasty way) fighting against the stadium. I certainly wouldn't put it in the same league as what Archer and Belotti did,

I'm going to bite too-on this comment...

Melanie Cuttress was trying to put this club out of business with her vindictive delaying campaign against the stadium-which has probably cost the club more financially than the three bastards ever did. Not to mention us all getting wet watching the Albion for at least 4 years longer than anticipated. Now her dreadful husband and his company are looking to be considered for the catering contract which will line the evil hag's pockets with Albion money?

Forfars, quite simply, can f*** Right Off. Local company or not!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
:dunce: Surely the best option would be for Forfars to pay handsomely for the concession and then for all supporters to boycott the concession (not the ground) so they lose a bit of money!! They cut their losses and we then get a decent supplier in.

Exactly what I was going to post :thumbsup:

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Would it completely spoil this thread if I was to tell you that Forfars are not tendering for the catering at the stadium. They did not apply for tender documents, they did not put forward a tender and they have not been interviewed as potential tenderers.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Would it completely spoil this thread if I was to tell you that Forfars are not tendering for the catering at the stadium. They did not apply for tender documents, they did not put forward a tender and they have not been interviewed as potential tenderers.

We're all just getting our arguments ready-just in case:thumbsup:

Anyway, Sod off-we'll have none of your facts on here!:tantrum:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Yes, yes it would.

Incidentally, your first sentence is an interrogative statement, and therefore requires a question mark at the end. :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I blame Jack Straw

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well .... that's good news.

*Puts down blazing torch and pitchfork*

Wonder where Mr Straw heard it from then?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Falmer Catering Contract -

Uncle Sam's, please.

That is all.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No. I couldn't give a toss about who gets the contracts at Falmer - ideally the ones that make the most money for the club.

I was just trying to put a little perspective on the hate that was eminating - as much as we all forget it sometimes, life does not always revolve around football.

Completely agree with you. Was gonna type a long response but realised you've said everything I want to say about it already.

:thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Honestly couldn't care as long as the club made some monies. And I also can survive 2 hours without eating normally so again, that wouldn't be an issue.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Thinking about it, JS only said
Would You Believe It If I Said

that Forfars want it!
He never actually said that they DO want it.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Falmer Catering Contract -

Uncle Sam's, please.

That is all.

How about a stall selling The Brighton Sausage Company's excellent porky treats?

There are other residents of Falmer who are TRIED AND TESTED purveyors of TOP QUALITY SCOFF.

falmer16.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here