Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Forfars can f*** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its pointless in Forfars submitting a tender for the catering contract knowing their past conflicts with us. Ban the Bun 2 could get very interesting. :smile:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
f*** that for a lark - I'd sooner have sodding McDonalds than that loathsome wretch's mob. It just CAN'T be allowed to happen. :rant:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They'll just want to burn the place down.

Forfars, you can f*** RIGHT off.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
First DeVecchi, now Cuttress.
Isn't it great how you get the oportunity to get even in the end?
Hell hath no fury like a Brighton fan scorned!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What the Forfarfuck?

JS, I do hope you are joking. Is it some conspiracy on your part to really piss us off today, then blow us away with some extraordinary stadium news and photos tomorrow?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I would believe you if you had a series of photos of bakers vans on site

:needpics:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Contraversy alert -

They are a local business who keep it within Sussex and employ a lot of local people, including Albion fans. One member of the family that owns is a vindictive nimby, but keep it in perspective.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Contraversy alert -

They are a local business who keep it within Sussex and employ a lot of local people, including Albion fans. One member of the family that owns is a vindictive nimby, but keep it in perspective.

Keep it in perspective both Mr & Mrs Cutress who are the owners of Forfars voiced their opinions against the stadium being built at Falmer but she was the most vociferous of the two. To his credit he is a season ticket holder at Withdean but the manner in which their shops are run, apart from any other issues, show that they are not capable of running such a concession.

I am sure that there must be more suitable candidates out there.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Keep it in perspective both Mr & Mrs Cutress who are the owners of Forfars voiced their opinions against the stadium being built at Falmer but she was the most vociferous of the two. To his credit he is a season ticket holder at Withdean but the manner in which their shops are run, apart from any other issues, show that they are not capable of running such a concession.

I am sure that there must be more suitable candidates out there.

BG leaving aside Madam Cutress appalling opposition to Falmer including her vindictive speech on the last day of the last Inquiry when she said Albion Fans should suffer, was it not Mr C who kept telling all in the North Stand at Withdean that Falmer would never happen?
If anything would stop me from getting a season ticket at Falmer it would be knowing that Forfars had an outlet there.
If we are ever to march along the seafront again in protest then granting Forfars an outlet at Falmer would be the reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here