Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fake Fans Bore Off. This is like a new beginning...

• Thread starter Deleted member 18477
  • Start date

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
that applies to me and I tend to support the away team ( ie Brighton at Huddersfield and Hudds at Brighton)

seriously though the best result I tend to want is a draw.

What about a play off final at Wembley (or Manchester..)?

Aside from that, just joined Falmer Esporta - loving it!

D

Deleted member 18477

great banter as always. if you support one team and one team only good for you. if you support brighton and another team lets face it you only supported the other team because brighton have been shit for the last 15+ years and looked to have a dismal future. All this post was first intended to do was to give you fake fans that have basically swapped teams to come back to where you belong! the albion. we are on the up so lets back the team you really wanted to back from the off! with more loyal fans brighton will be in the prem and then you wont feel the need to support that other 'big' team because WE WILL BE ONE!

to all the fans that actually do have 2 teams and go to both sets of games (when possible) do whatever you bloody like! but when your at withdean/falmer shut the f**k up about your other team! because believe it or not proper brighton fans dont really give a shit about prem scores DURING play. half time/end of match yea ok but DURING play? have a day off!

SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGULLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
to all the fans that actually do have 2 teams and go to both sets of games (when possible) do whatever you bloody like! but when your at withdean/falmer shut the f**k up about your other team! because believe it or not proper brighton fans dont really give a shit about prem scores DURING play. half time/end of match yea ok but DURING play? have a day off!

SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGULLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I think that bit's a fair shout.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
great banter as always. if you support one team and one team only good for you. if you support brighton and another team lets face it you only supported the other team because brighton have been shit for the last 15+ years and looked to have a dismal future.

I see it as the other way round. Think there's plenty of 'fans' of Arsenal and the like who slowly realise how much more fun they could have by supporting a local team.

I can't complain too much. If Brighton become an established Premiership team and it's going to cost £40 per game every week, I would probably have to be pragmatic and support a local non-league club, but at least I'd have made that decision having attempted to support my 'proper' team as long as I can rather than spouting "70-30" bollocks when I fancy a jolly to Brighton's sparkly new stadium.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What about a play off final at Wembley (or Manchester..)?

Aside from that, just joined Falmer Esporta - loving it!

brighton obviously as I have a A ST, but I am hoping that we are promoted automatically and Hudds are too, or if they are in the playoffs I can go to that one....

I am going to have to find something to do this summer as because I am on warfarin, I cant bruise, so cricket is out seemly.

Esporta is great...we do an hour in the gym 4 times a week, then swimming inside and outside on a night and Pilates on saturday lunchtimes.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
live long and prosper danny Boy

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
A girl at my work said she supported Chelsea. When she asked me who I supported and I told her she looked puzzled and said "I didn't even know Brighton had a football team".

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
A girl at my work said she supported Chelsea. When she asked me who I supported and I told her she looked puzzled and said "I didn't even know Brighton had a football team".

It;s because she's a girl. Probably thought you were talking about the Kings Road in fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here