Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fairwell and my last rant fellow supporters!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I bid my fairwell once and for all with my last few posts ever on this site and let you all be and argue as you wish.

Right my last rant is dick tight :lolol:
Yes i will never back down on this subject as i do believe this man isrunning this club like a corner shop,yes it offends many but seriously its worrying me even more now as the huge debts clogged up are goner put off new investers.

I thought this club was being run properly and stable,well it seems even once falmer is built we will have and extra 10+ million to recoupe somehow and boy thats a long process,also the man in my eyes is a big time charlie and no bloody hero full stop.

Lets be real he maybe a fan,but that is not always a good thing when it comes down to buisness sense as knight shows.Yes he bought us back to brighton,but he thats about it isn't it.

Priority for any potential chairman at the time was to get the club home,now night did as exspected,but boy o boy he has crippled us up with debts and not to mention a bloody fair bit of money has actually come into the club i.e players and compensation,and not to mention huge ticket prices.The man is running the club into big big trouble in super fast time and accumilated bigger debts than the goldstone had at the time.

Now in my book this club is not being run properly full stop,the man could jump ship at anytime and that would be fantastic for the club.Yes he hasn't a f***ing clue what he is doing and even more what he can do.

Yes there is a number of people on here who sniff s dicks arse whatever,but frankly i can bet with any of you that you are in the minority i promise.Fans are confused and i feel are losing patience with everything around the club at the moment.

Nearly 10 years without a ground is pathetic in anyones book,so who knows when it will arrive and it may not its that simple.Don't you think its but time this club had a chairman with money and a chairman with potential,as i can assure you there is many many people out there who would be interested.Yes this i prey will happen once falmer gets the green light and no sooner can it come grrrrrrrr.

The fans have suffered badly and even now years and years after we still suffer big style with restrictions that neverend,so all i have to say is don't be twats in believing that knight is a god as i can assure you he is certainly not and he is greedy and thinks he can handle it,in which he really has digged his own grave by running this club like a corner shop.

Yes you remember this in the near future as i will always say my opion and quiet simply mr knight is a joke of a chairman and potless.

Fairwell to all i have met and i have met some great people in person,this isn't personal its football chat thats all.The ones that hate or dislike me well tough shit ha ha ha

:salute:

Anyway don't miss me to much and good bye to all:clap2:

REGARDS THE BERK:drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The first bit of positive news today has finally arrived.

I haven't even read this bar the most important bit your last post.

Good bloody bye :salute:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
See ya berkshire. Hope your not turning into a Reading fan :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Beach Hut said:
The first bit of positive news today has finally arrived.

I haven't even read this bar the most important bit your last post.

Good bloody bye :salute:
Look pal if you wanna get all serious over internet chat thats your prob,these are not windups its facts about the running of the club thats all.

To scared to believe what is happening i see,well keep your eyes closed for a long time as its goner get messy at the albion i.e money etc.:drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
berkshire seagull said:
Look pal if you wanna get all serious over internet chat thats your prob,these are not windups its facts about the running of the club thats all.

To scared to believe what is happening i see,well keep your eyes closed for a long time as its goner get messy at the albion i.e money etc.:drink:

Don't look back in anger just fade away

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Easy 10 said:
You'll be BACK.
You just know you can't resist the banter.
Im not a person who gets personal as you well no,just internet chatting shit:D

Computer is sold and time to get back to reality as im not really a computer person etc and don't belong on here:lolol:

Take care bud and no hard feelings:clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
berkshire seagull said:
I bid my fairwell once and for all with my last few posts ever on this site
Come on, be honest Berkshire. The REAL reason is that Dixons are coming round to repo your PC tomorrow. Don't worry squire - we'll all have a whip-round for you since everyone is in such a giving mood today.

;)

Stay with us, you know you want to. :clap:

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bha.fatboy said:
See ya berkshire. Hope your not turning into a Reading fan :lolol:
Zero chance of that,but have noticed that without a computer i have zero info on tickets etc mmmm.

be good:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Fairwell and my last rant fellow supporters!

Easy 10 said:
Come on, be honest Berkshire. The REAL reason is that Dixons are coming round to repo your PC tomorrow. Don't worry squire - we'll all have a whip-round for you since everyone is in such a giving mood today.

;)

Stay with us, you know you want to. :clap:
:lolol: :lolol: people don't forgive dick knight haters:clap2:

p.c sold cheap and must confess its been a long time coming:drink:

Reckon i'll appear at a meet-up again sometime in the near future to stand by my opions:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS how many retirements do you need ?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lord Bracknell said:
Cheers, berkshire.

NSC won't be the same without you. Just as the Albion wouldn't be the same without DK.
Take it easy son and get shot of that beard and at least you respect my opion from a footballing side and not a personal side.:clap: :clap:

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
Go and shag that bird then.

If these last few posts of yours are an indication of your performance it'll be the last one you'll be getting from her.

Grow up, get wise and then you will realise that the pleasure of having a club to support these past few years has been solely due to the investment put in by DK and the other Directors.

If you're so damned clever then I presume you will phone DK tomorrow with a promise of a very large cheque. However I doubt that will happen because you are clearly totally thick !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Berkshire

What will we do without your opions :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
berkshire seagull said:
Like i said my last few posts i.e another 10-15 mins as a bird needs shagging:lolol: :clap2:

eeuurhgh, not an M4 pikey trollop?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here