Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fairly big game on Wednesday night....

Who would you rather win the Champions League?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And 80% of the people who would have voted "couldn't give a f***" will watch it just as everyone else knew they would, and then post their opinions on here the following day. So why bother giving the option? QUOTE]

I reserve the right to vote "couldn't give a f***" followed by "what a load of shite, can't believe I watched that" if that's ok with you :D

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
And 80% of the people who would have voted "couldn't give a f***" will watch it just as everyone else knew they would, and then post their opinions on here the following day. So why bother giving the option? QUOTE]

I reserve the right to vote "couldn't give a f***" followed by "what a load of shite, can't believe I watched that" if that's ok with you :D

Though of course,this is the correct answer.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
it's gonna be a shit game, with a stadium full of shit ****s and millions of ****s back here in their shit united and chelscum shirts pretending they've supported them since they were born. ****s the lot of em

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
REALLY hoping and preying harder then ever that Chelski do it tonight , otherwise i'll never hear the f***ing end of it

hoping they don't let me down like bloody Munich did in '99 :angry:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Chelsea for me.

Man Utd sowed the seeds of this monstrous game that now masquerades as football.

G14 clubs demanded a share of gate receipts from events such as The World Cup. Etc. Etc.

The death of local football.

Yup. And I know less plastic Man United fans and I like Lampard just because so many people hate him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here