Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Faggots" in films

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Reg D Hunter littered his show last month with the Faggot word, after pre-justifying it to say it wasn't an offensive use of the word, he also said the N word a lot too. Sadly niether did anything to make the show seem funny

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was in Burton a few weekends ago. I had faggots and mushy peas.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You can still get Brains faggots as well. My mum has them in the freezer!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You can still get Brains faggots as well. My mum has them in the freezer!!

I remember those. Faggots are a very underated and forgotten meat product. 7 pints of ale and faggots and peas is a very enjoyable afternoon..trust me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I remember those. Faggots are a very underated and forgotten meat product. 7 pints of ale and faggots and peas is a very enjoyable afternoon..trust me.

Actually Im with you on that.

Mum does faggotts, gravy, peas and MASHED potato. Lovely.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Back to the moo-vies..

I forgot that in the second "Dirty Harry" film, I think it's "Magnum Force" where there is a gang of renegade vigilante cops on the San Francisco force led by David Soul, one of Harry's friends says to him after Soul beats him in a shooting contest:"Do you reckon they're faggots?" as Soul's colleagues congratulate him.

Clint replies "I don't care as long as they do their job.." but later he shoots them all anyway.

I foun last night's clips of Film 2011 fascinatinating in the retrospective, where they showed Barry Norman interviewing a host of the famous , including Clint. The strangest was Richard Burton who seemed to want Norman to admit that he was gay. He kept saying "Are you SURE you're interested in women?" in an increasingly belligerent way, it looked like he wanted to thump oor Barry.

Interestingly in a certain film which I know rather well (ahem) Burton made sure that it was he (Brton) who got the romantic interest (Mary Ure) rather than Clint Eastwood, who only got to shoot up Nazis. I thought the scenes between Burton and Ure (who at the time was married (?) to Robert Shaw were extremely wooden and unconvincing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here