“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Encouraging.

I think we’re covered for wingers with Minteh, March, ACD, Mitoma and Adingra. Buonanotte offers more in the centre than Osman at the moment.

Facundo’s development might be a little slower staying as he’ll surely be mostly on the bench if we hit our transfer targets. But currently he may well be a starter and is of more use to the squad than Osman who could really soar with Champions League football.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Yeah I do enjoy them while they are here, but could imagine after a while it will get tiresome seeing this immerging talent just get plucked off.
Add to that one day the well might run dry, we are a progressive club with a clear plan I accept that, but I also would like to see us win something of note before I die, all very well saying I used to watch young Barco or whoever when he was learning the ropes, so what !! so did other parents of his school football team, lovely memories but nothing to show for it.

I want a trophy before I die.
It's very depressing, and it's happening to all outside the top eight, with Palace getting the attention this season. I think our trophy was a top-six finish and the Europa League, far better than the League Cup.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Agree with you, was always easily knocked off the ball and run into trouble. Not sure where this superstar tag has Come from
Nonsense. Last season he often kept the ball and was hard to knock off it. He certainly wasn't 'always easily knocked off the ball' as you suggest.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I think that yesterday’s game shows that we need to keep a creative player, like Facundo.
It’s ok playing an intense, aggressive press and having the players to do this such as Minteh, Adingra etc but sometimes you need a player who can pick a pass.
I think Osman looks like a player who would benefit from a loan.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just lucky the likes of Harry Kane aren’t judged on how they played as an 18 year old. Saying that, he never scored and assisted in the Premier League and played 75mins in a draw against a team like Man City when he was that age!
If anyone watched the first few games of 18yr old Harry Kane and said 'looks like a future England captain, but doubt he'll ever win a trophy', who knew they'd be right!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
This ended after his first half dozen games for the club or so, similar to Enciso.
I think Enciso learned quicker, but yes. Buonnanotte is reminding me of young Solly March in terms of his progression, it isn't linear, and sometimes frustrates because his performance can be variable, but on the whole he is improving, and on a good day he is great.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We've completely lost our minds if we loan him to saints
Not so sure.

Obviously better if he doesn't play against us, but he's a year at least from being a consistent top half PL performer. If someone else is willing to make that investment for us, then fine. It's like when Chelsea loaned us Colwill. I bet the Saints fans won't like it.

The issue will be if there is any permanent move clause

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This is the article about the loan agreement with Feyenoord. Sounds like they're just waiting for Buonanotte to decide what he wants to do. Clubs, wages, agreement all done...doesn't sound like Southampton interest that concrete.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Nonsense. Last season he often kept the ball and was hard to knock off it. He certainly wasn't 'always easily knocked off the ball' as you suggest.
Indeed. I think I've written somewhere else, his toughness and willingness to get stuck in is one of his main attributes. Somewhat surprisingly. I feel that side of his game has progressed more than his effectiveness on the ball to be honest!

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Interesting one regarding Southampton… I’m torn. He’ll be worth a hell of a lot more if he performs well for them regularly in the Premier League than if he did the same in the Eridevisie. But the thought of him helping keep them up is not one I like

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This is the article about the loan agreement with Feyenoord. Sounds like they're just waiting for Buonanotte to decide what he wants to do. Clubs, wages, agreement all done...doesn't sound like Southampton interest that concrete.
Looks like he's going on loan, one way or another. It would be quite a sign of our progress if we start loaning out players to other PL clubs - and it wouldn't be too bad for him to spend a year in Rotterdam either!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here