Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte **On Loan To Leicester 10/08/24**

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Or because Enciso (and potentially Gruda) would be ahead of him at least. So it makes sense for him to go out on loan and get proper gametime. Remember we were very close to loaning him to Leeds last season.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
great move for all parties. facundo still playing at an excellent, and no buy-clause, meaning the ball is in our court. quite something when we’re loaning out our young talents to other premier league clubs!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we will regret this big time.

At the very least, I would like a call back anytime clause, last season we needed him due to injuries, miles better than Jeremey Sarmiento

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Great deal for us. He has talent but there is something missing.
Hopefully he will come back a more consistent player.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we will regret this big time.

At the very least, I would like a call back anytime clause, last season we needed him due to injuries, miles better than Jeremey Sarmiento
what on earth is there to regret? i’m not sure we have space for him in the squad this season as we don’t have europe, there’s no buy option, he can’t play against us and he gets to play at a much higher level than he was otherwise going to.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
wont be so smart when he cries like a baby when its time to return and refuses to give his best if forced to.
That seems to be a problem we have, I suppose it depends on whether Leicester want to keep him. Sarmiento never whinged but did Ipswich actually want him?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
If he can play every week and come back a better player, it's great news.

Players won't develop to their max. potential by sitting on our bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here