Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte **On Loan To Leicester 10/08/24**

Professor Plum

NSC Patron
Jul 27, 2024
At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, the better he does in this division for a direct competitor, the more we shoot ourselves in the foot. Note to club: other leagues are available for loanees :rolleyes:
As others have said, Leicester are unlikely to be competing with Brighton. Much more important for me is that he is getting quality game time with a Premier League club which he wasn't going to get with us. If he comes back next season with his game significantly improved, that has to be good news for both club and player. Another possibility is that he might do so well with Leicester that one of the wealthy PL clubs will come in for him and give us the usual oversized fee. I'd prefer the former but if the latter helps us remain solvent, and invest in other parts of the team, so be it.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Or, to satisfy THPP's paranoia -how about a simply clause in the loan deal, that says they have to pay an additional £3.5m fee if they finish above us?!
You can't satisfy paranoia only feed it.
Though what THPP was complaining about during Hughton PL seasons when we didn't fanny about at the back, spent most of games in a low block and definitely were fighting relegation is a mystery I'm not putting in the effort to solve.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We cannot of course ignore the narrow, but oh so tantalising possibility that Facu's goals fire Leicester to safety at the expense of another relegation candidate. I wonder if reading this you have the same club in mind that I do
hmmm tuff one, I really hate united

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here