Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facts about BROCCOLI

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If a piece of BROCCOLI falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, then it doesn't make a SOUND.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you lined up every single piece of BROCCOLI in the county of Middlesex end-to-end, that line of BROCCOLI would stretch from Feltham down to Woking, via Weybridge. You would however fall foul of the Highways Agency, who would insist on the removal of BROCCOLI from the A244 near Sunbury.

You could get around this by diverting your line of BROCOLLI briefly along the hard shoulder of the M3, before picking up the B388 towards Chertsey and then the A320 on down to Woking.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Occasionally BROCCOLI was used in films during the 50's as a prop for an atomic bomb

broccoli.jpg

Atomic Bomb

atomic-bomb.jpg

BROCCOLI

Funnily enough, BROCCOLI is naturally radioactive.

(and that's a proper true FACT!)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
In return for your vote, Nick Griffin promises that every single piece of BROCCOLI sold in this country will be grown in Britain and picked only by British workers !

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Ken Hom, famous for his HOT WOK, consistently pronounces it as Brockley.

Funnily enough, I used to live in BROCKLEY, and one Saturday morning I walked over Hilly Fields to nearby Lewisham market. One of the stalls was selling BROCCOLI, and the sign said "fresh BROCKLEY". So maybe that's where Ken buys his BROCCOLI.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here