Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fact Alert: Our Manager Is Rubbish

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
1 win 13 games......No long threads about..no money,new squad...only young...bla bla.....not exp....bla bla bla.....We didnt do as I told them...bla bla.....

There is no excuse for the record. I cant be arsed to check the record books but is he the worst manager we have evr had or what?

The performances were nothing short of woeful the majority of last season & Im quite certain most fans were willing to let it go....as he is young and inexpiereinced at this level and the squad is young too....but it is getting silly now.

The reason why fans moan and whinge isnt because they want there club to fail...they just dont want them back in league 2...and with Falmer on the horizon..that MUST not happen....

The fans called for Mcghee to go...........Its now time for Wilkins to do the same.

Its a shame and everything....but unless something dramatically changes.....performance wise...its not good enough...a scraped couple of points isnt enough...consistancy is what its all about.

I have said it from day 1 and wished I was wrong...But again a youth manager is way way way out of his depth..and his non league set-up behind the scenes is not helping...mr hastings and whitehawk respectively are not football league standard....

Time for a change Mr Knight...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
1 win 13 games......No long threads about..no money,new squad...only young...bla bla.....not exp....bla bla bla.....We didnt do as I told them...bla bla.....

There is no excuse for the record. I cant be arsed to check the record books but is he the worst manager we have evr had or what?

The performances were nothing short of woeful the majority of last season & Im quite certain most fans were willing to let it go....as he is young and inexpiereinced at this level and the squad is young too....but it is getting silly now.

The reason why fans moan and whinge isnt because they want there club to fail...they just dont want them back in league 2...and with Falmer on the horizon..that MUST not happen....

The fans called for Mcghee to go...........Its now time for Wilkins to do the same.

Its a shame and everything....but unless something dramatically changes.....performance wise...its not good enough...a scraped couple of points isnt enough...consistancy is what its all about.

I have said it from day 1 and wished I was wrong...But again a youth manager is way way way out of his depth..and his non league set-up behind the scenes is not helping...mr hastings and whitehawk respectively are not football league standard....

Time for a change Mr Knight...

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't understand the thinking that now we have Falmer we must start climbing the leagues. Until the investment comes in we have no sodding money.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Three games in and people are panicking. Can't you tell how many of these people have only been supporting this team for a short while. One of these days some of them might wake up to the simple fact that we are broke. I reckon if Dick Knight had Jesus as manager people would still moan (I know I would as he's not for real).

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Three games in and people are panicking. Can't you tell how many of these people have only been supporting this team for a short while. One of these days some of them might wake up to the simple fact that we are broke. I reckon if Dick Knight had Jesus as manager people would still moan (I know I would as he's not for real).

:thumbsup:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Wise up Frank we are not panicking because of this season, we are panicking because we have not changed a thing from last season as well.
Take Wilkins overall record and it's time he was given the boot.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wise up Frank we are not panicking because of this season, we are panicking because we have not changed a thing from last season as well.
Take Wilkins overall record and it's time he was given the boot.

But you said that about the last one. :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've been following the Albion for about 30 years, and for the vast majority of that time we have been shite and the fans have been whingers.

Nothing will change, so get over it. We are where we deserve to be.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I concur

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

slight error here ( not 3 games )

Wilkins league record

42 games
13 wins
9 draws
20 losses
48 point

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the most frustrating thing when you critcise Wilkins is people say " he's only had 3 games ", no he fecking well hasn't, he's had 42 league games and he has had a year to mould a team and to get results and he patently is not doing either.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We are 3 games into the season (not including extra time against Cardiff) 1 win, 1 unlucky defeat and a game it sounds like we deserved nothing out of it. Its not that bad there are teams (the pikeys and Forest for starters) who have spent money and are behind us. Get behind the team stop moaning and give it a few games

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Doh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are 3 games into the season (not including extra time against Cardiff) 1 win, 1 unlucky defeat and a game it sounds like we deserved nothing out of it. Its not that bad there are teams (the pikeys and Forest for starters) who have spent money and are behind us. Get behind the team stop moaning and give it a few games

What for us to sink into the relegation zone. The time for action is now , not when we are 23rd with only Leeds behind us as they gave us a 15 point head start ( not down to 9 points ).

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
100% home record.

And last season you didn't think the away form counted, why does it now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here