Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If anyone else sends me that facewall thing with a dog that you have to "click forward" I swear I'm gonna go postal.

f***ing thing.

That is all. Carry on.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Hi, I'm Mortimer the travelling bear...

NO YOUR NOT. YOU'RE A f***ing JPEG THAT SOME MONG THINGS IS FUNNY!!! I DON'Y WANT YOU ON MY FUNWALL 38,000,000,000,000 TIMES. NOW f*** OF AND DIE BEFORE I RIP YOUR STUFFING OUT!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Me too, bag.

Funwall = shite. What's wrong with the normal wall. If I want hilarious youtube clips, I'll go to, erm, youtube.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
This is the reason why I ignore all requests to have a "fun wall" or "super wall". All it does is give people the opportunity to send spam and clutter up your Facebook page with garbage.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Remove your FECKIN funwall - its not even FUN

and that goes for what type of: sexual position, colour, song, colour, actor, friends character, kisser, tree, flower, writer, cartoon, movie, haircut, smell, chocolate, crisp flavour, dog, cat, bird, bed, chair, drink, burger, material, pen, dancer are you!! :rant:

facebook is purely for stalking your mates fit friends and that is it!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Got rid of my facebook last week. My world remains pretty much the same.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You Surprise Me With This Revelation.

Never Had You Down As A Billy No Mates As Well.

f*** Me, You Just Lucked Out Big Time In The Game Of Life, Didn't You?

If I ever meet you I will kill you. But for now I will put you on ignore. Enjoy your life bitch.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Me too, bag.

Funwall = shite. What's wrong with the normal wall. If I want hilarious youtube clips, I'll go to, erm, youtube.

If I'm not very much mistaken I believe you were the one that told me to get Funwall, not that I'm calling you a hypocrite or anything!

Agreed though, it is annoying shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here