Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I did it. It was so good, you put one shirt in TWICE.

I got 93%, because I talked myself out of the correct revolting green shirt answer. :angry:

The shirt that appears twice was intentional, just to see if you were paying attention.

And, still being colourblind (it never seems to get any better), which is the revolting green one?

8 minutes and 45 seconds, I reckon you were scanning the pages of www.oldfootballshirts.com

Still, 13 out of 14 is not bad :bigwave:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
NSC appreciation society?

Is there a logo or uniform? Is it like the boy scouts? Do you have secret codewords?

Cor - No-one invited me on their, you bastards. Not good enough for you, eh?

Sod you. You're all a bunch of kiddy fiddler-lookalikes.

*flounce*
Don't worry Buzzer, I never got an invite either (or maybe I did and I've joined the group without realising).

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The shirt that appears twice was intentional, just to see if you were paying attention.

And, still being colourblind (it never seems to get any better), which is the revolting green one?

8 minutes and 45 seconds, I reckon you were scanning the pages of www.oldfootballshirts.com

Still, 13 out of 14 is not bad :bigwave:

No, I had to take a phone call halfway through. No, honest, like.

f*** sake, your colour blindness must be getting worse, there is only one revolting green shirt. No.2 if you must know.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That's the trouble with colour blindness, you can't tell colours, not sure if it gets worse, but I know it gets no better.

I thought number 4 and 11 were green as well, I guess they're just not revolting green, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here