Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
What's all this poking stuff about anyway

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bluejuice said:
It's just the shit side of Myspace without all the access to bands, DJs, songwriters and performers.

It's f***ing GEEK central

Bluejuice said:
I tend to do my "social networking" in the real world.

Where Myspace is handy is that you have gig/club listings, promoters and record labels all signed up and every artist who's ever released a song to read up on or listen to.

If you want to keep in touch with your old school friends why not just use friends reunited?

Is the right answer!

GET A LIFE

MONGS

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Friends Reunited isn't free...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be honest those people that I wanted to keep in contact with when I left school I still do.

It was the old fashioned communication of telephone and writing letters before progressing to email and stuff.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Downloaded Penguin said:
Friends Reunited isn't free...

Which is why it's DOUBLE crap. I don't want to be reunited with anyone because if they'd been good friends in the first place I'd still be in touch with them. So, for sure, I don't want to pay for the privilege of being reunited with people I had nothing in common with the first time around!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
roz said:
Which is why it's DOUBLE crap. I don't want to be reunited with anyone because if they'd been good friends in the first place I'd still be in touch with them. So, for sure, I don't want to pay for the privilege of being reunited with people I had nothing in common with the first time around!

:lolol: Good point, well made.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Downloaded Penguin said:
What's all this poking stuff about anyway

Not sure, I got warned for poking too much the other day.

I need to stop accepting adds from people I don't know or those with no picture. Who knows what kind of people could be lurking in the depths of Facebook.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
ginadim said:

I need to stop accepting adds from people I don't know or those with no picture. Who knows what kind of people could be lurking in the depths of Facebook.

AIDS?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ginadim said:
Facebook did. A message appeared on the screen telling me off for poking the same person too much.

Leave Les alone

:jester:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
ginadim said:
Facebook did. A message appeared on the screen telling me off for poking the same person too much.

:lolol: :lolol: me and my mate dan poke eachother like 15 times a day. you must have been doing some serious pokeage

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
ginadim said:

Its easy to lie in cyberspace. Why dont people realise this????

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Garry Nelson's Left Foot said:
As good a way as any for coming out. Do your parents read NSC?

:lolol: i knew the second i wrote that someone would say something i was just too lazy to change it. Nah my parents dont read this, mum is rle anti football and dad only reads the eastbourne eagles forum and not this for some reason

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here