Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
roz said:
Which is why it's DOUBLE crap. I don't want to be reunited with anyone because if they'd been good friends in the first place I'd still be in touch with them. So, for sure, I don't want to pay for the privilege of being reunited with people I had nothing in common with the first time around!

Indeed. When I went on, I found all the people I didn't get on with at school were on there. I only got back in touch with one person. I haven't been back.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
With 40 people on the anti Falmer site and 856 members on the pro Falmer site, I wouldn't worry about it.

Now why hasn't anyone set up a Ruth Kelly Appreciation Society.

Hang on, I've just had a GREAT idea! :lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
sten_super said:
I joined (to allow me to post on the wall) and (along with BoF) tried to reason with a few of the people on there. To no avail. Have long since left.

Ah that was you! We did a proud job of fighting our corner. :clap:

One Sussex Uni student seems to think Waterhall is the best place, as there is the rail infrastructure in place. :lol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
How is it better then MySpack?

Just less bloated. MySpace is for showing yourself off to the world and they make it easy to browse and chat with new people.

Facebook is for people who are already your friends. Each workplace and area has it's own homepage too.

Hey, if it's good enough for royalty it's good enough for the likes of us!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Barrel of Fun said:
Ah that was you! We did a proud job of fighting our corner. :clap:

One Sussex Uni student seems to think Waterhall is the best place, as there is the rail infrastructure in place. :lol:

How many years have we been answering that particular gem?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
which royals are on there for real? probably loads of fakes....

Princess Beatrice and Prince William apparently. Made the news. William is there as William Wales and although there are probably loads of fakes the newspaper went through his friends list who are all people he knows... Obviously his page is hidden as it would list his personal email addy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Quite like the sound of facebook. It sounds like the idea is to link with as many proper friends as possible as opposed to collecting as many unknown people, calling them "friends" - which is the act of a thundercunt.

Any of you use linkedin? Might be good to have an Albion-friendly business network...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Simster said:
Quite like the sound of facebook. It sounds like the idea is to link with as many proper friends as possible as opposed to collecting as many unknown people, calling them "friends" - which is the act of a thundercunt.

Any of you use linkedin? Might be good to have an Albion-friendly business network...

I am on Linkedin. Only recently joined.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Simster said:

I do, it's pretty good, apart from getting the odd "ping" from someone you've never worked with !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wanderer said:
I do, it's pretty good, apart from getting the odd "ping" from someone you've never worked with !
I get those from recruitment agents I've never heard of. Suffice to say they don't end up on my network.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
The Wookiee said:
Gina is now my friend :blush:

Although she says I do not look like how she though I would look like ???

That's only cos I thought you were really old. I bet I don't look like you expected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here