Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
the full harris said:
Facebook is well good, you can look at pictures of girlies who live, like, NEXT DOOR and EVERYTHING! :thumbsup:

So, Mr FULL HARRIS, why haven't you ADDED ME as a friend on Facebook but you have on MySpace? Eh? Eh?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ginadim said:
No one seems to stalk me on Facebook. Probably cos they don't know my full name.

One of the bonuses of Facebook that you're dealing with people's full names and not "The_pink_princess", "cheeky_lady" or friend number 141767176

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Facebook is very good for organising parties/social events. I have also caught up with numerous people I very rarely see nowadays and lost their numbers. I have difficulty using the phone, so it has been grrrrrrreat.

I have also got back in touch with Millie Clode, who I hadn't seen since I left Uni. :love:

1066gull

There is no college network for this email address. Please double-check your email address or click here to request to add your network.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Barrel of Fun said:
Facebook is very good for organising parties/social events. I have also caught up with numerous people I very rarely see nowadays and lost their numbers. I have difficulty using the phone, so it has been grrrrrrreat.

I have also got back in touch with Millie Clode, who I hadn't seen since I left Uni. :love:

There's a Millie Clode appreciation society dontcha know

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2245373973

millieclodegroup.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Barrel of Fun said:
Indeed! I am a fully paid up member. :cool:

Yes, I just saw your post. :smokin:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Downloaded Penguin said:
Yes, I just saw your post. :smokin:

Thanks for that... :wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Downloaded Penguin said:
So, Mr FULL HARRIS, why haven't you ADDED ME as a friend on Facebook but you have on MySpace? Eh? Eh?

The joys of the block function.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here