Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Uncle Buck said:
Surely that is the time to be out with real people, not in some cyber world?

Yes agreed, but it adds more string to people's bows.

You are obviously a great advocate to going out pubbing and talking to dozens of random people. I'm not that sort of person, I go out with mates and spend the evening talking bollocks with them, that's fine by me.

You meet different people you would never normally meet, that's the attraction. It's not a dating site, it's a social interaction site. Usually on Facebook you have a close circle of friends but it's possible to join groups and meet like-minded people.

And Fatboy, I only go clubbing twice a week, at the most three times a week. I'm getting older.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
fatboy said:
You are talking to a man who goes clubbing about four times a week.

But does he talk to anyone?

Or is it look at my facebook page girls?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Uncle Buck said:
I think we did 11 of the 12 Brighton ones in a day last year. Was rather past my best by the end of that day.

It is the walk up Southover Street after doing the more central pubs that finishes me off.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
But does he talk to anyone?

Or is it look at my facebook page girls?

I'm here, you can address your question directly to me and not to Fatboy :angry:

No I do not meet up with Facebook girls. Nor Myspace girls. I go out with mates and, as previously mentioned. talk bollocks with them, dance and have a laugh.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:
Yes agreed, but it adds more string to people's bows.

You are obviously a great advocate to going out pubbing and talking to dozens of random people. I'm not that sort of person, I go out with mates and spend the evening talking bollocks with them, that's fine by me.

You meet different people you would never normally meet, that's the attraction. It's not a dating site, it's a social interaction site. Usually on Facebook you have a close circle of friends but it's possible to join groups and meet like-minded people.

And Fatboy, I only go clubbing twice a week, at the most three times a week. I'm getting older.

It is not so much going and talking to random people, more having a circle of friends to go out with, rather than talking to them or random people on line.

What is wrong with social interaction? It is no wonder when we interview people half of them cannot hold a conversation if they spend their lives conversing on cyber sites.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
Was that the club you poured Blue WKD on me from the balcony?

Must've been a special occasion.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Downloaded Penguin said:

I am also old. I have not been in six months.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Grendel said:
It is the walk up Southover Street after doing the more central pubs that finishes me off.

On the Route I made we ended up going down Southover then across to the Bugle before the walk to Preston Circus for the Cobblers and the Prestonville. Didn't make it passed the Cobblers though, everyone was a bit on the tired* side.

*legless.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
fatboy said:

Still, the Honey Club was always good for a shag.

Only if you are David Beckham or a DJ and they aint monged out on pills....

Depends on the nite tho to be fair...weekends FORGET it.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Grendel said:

It can help sober you up.

The killer was one year having to go to the Kemptown Brewery Pub and then get over to Queens Park and Southover Street. A lot of valuable drinking time wasted.

Was not impresssed with the Ale Trail bus trip last year. Only 6 rather than 8 pubs on it and not a sensible route.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Downloaded Penguin said:
I'm here, you can address your question directly to me and not to Fatboy :angry:

No I do not meet up with Facebook girls. Nor Myspace girls. I go out with mates and, as previously mentioned. talk bollocks with them, dance and have a laugh.

Sorry :down:

No I meant do you use it as a chat up line....?

I have heard some people do that you know. Im not suggesting you do tho!

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
On the Route I made we ended up going down Southover then across to the Bugle before the walk to Preston Circus for the Cobblers and the Prestonville. Didn't make it passed the Cobblers though, everyone was a bit on the tired* side.

A most sensible route, one which I may have adopt for this year's epic.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
It was your birthday.
Rumble's birthday is always a special occassion, crack open the...

WKD_Blue__5333378.jpg

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Only if you are David Beckham or a DJ and they aint monged out on pills....

Depends on the nite tho to be fair...weekends FORGET it.

Student night was always on a Wednesday :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here