Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook Question

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Tech help please.....

My girlfriend set up an event on Facebook, and sent her invites out to people she wants there and will have a good time with.

Somehow someone that is not welcome has managed to find out about the event, and put that they will attend.

They are not welcome and no one likes said person. How do you create an event where only people invited can say if they are coming or not.

The whole thing could be ruined and a change of venue may be needed because this person found out - SAKE

:rant::rant::rant:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
By the way, there are optional boxes to "make event secret" and "allow others to bring guests" or something like that on the right hand side.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bouncers might do the trick.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
An old git responds ...

In my day, we used to talk to people. But it never stopped some folk crashing in where they weren't wanted.

Well that just proves that facebook serves a purpose in that you can stop folk crashing a party, even though in this instance Mrs racist hasn't quite got the hang of making her event private

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What on earth happened to the old word of mouth: "hiya, we are having a bash at the honey club on thursday evening, should be a scream, and if you see X don't tell him/her because we don't want them there!"....how easy is that?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
My girlfriend set up an event on Facebook, and sent her invites out to people she wants there and will have a good time with.
Pics will be required after said "event"

Somehow someone that is not welcome has managed to find out about the event, and put that they will attend.

They are not welcome and no one likes said person. How do you create an event where only people invited can say if they are coming or not.

The whole thing could be ruined and a change of venue may be needed because this person found out - SAKE

:rant::rant::rant:
Not you is it? :lolol:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
....If I were mendoza, or his good lady, I might now be worried that the bash will be gatecrashed by the NSC massive!

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
....umm, you might have a point, people would have to show their real persona...shattering the illusions that they have created...in some cases.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here