Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook Question

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Mail them back and tell them to f*** off. Or tell them on the night.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How do you create an event where only people invited can say if they are coming or not.

dfp_500telephone.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How do you create an event where only people invited can say if they are coming or not.
Couldn't you just not worry about re-arranging and instead simply warn PENGOON (as yet again he is clearly the one being alluded to) that if he turns up, he's going to get his f***ing head kicked in by your hardest CHUM? ???

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
320.9 now

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the chap in quetsion afraid of social interaction?

Might it be that he has indicated he will be in attendance just to wind you up and is creaming himself at this thread right now when in fact he never intended to turn up as in practice he'd not be able to deal with the awkward nature of being unwelcome?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the chap in quetsion afraid of social interaction?

Might it be that he has indicated he will be in attendance just to wind you up and is creaming himself at this thread right now when in fact he never intended to turn up as in practice he'd not be able to deal with the awkward nature of being unwelcome?

I have full confidence that his actions were a wind up indeed, so I thought Id play a game and see if somehow he can turn himself into a victim.

The actions he has taken has really pissed off my other half, as some of our female friends do not like him and the grief he has caused in the past. Some of my closest female friends are actually scared shitless of him and by actions done in the past, and he would be most unwelcome should he turn up - unfortunaltely I did not have the time or thought to think of saving a series of condemming screen shots or emails/messages

I just wanted to make a point that what he has done has caused much grief to my female friends and I dont understand what kicks he gets out of bringing all this attention to himself as it is in no way complimentary.

As Rooney said about Drogba "he aint all there"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have full confidence that his actions were a wind up indeed, so I thought Id play a game and see if somehow he can turn himself into a victim.

The actions he has taken has really pissed off my other half, as some of our female friends do not like him and the grief he has caused in the past. Some of my closest female friends are actually scared shitless of him and by actions done in the past, and he would be most unwelcome should he turn up - unfortunaltely I did not have the time or thought to think of saving a series of condemming screen shots or emails/messages

I just wanted to make a point that what he has done has caused much grief to my female friends and I dont understand what kicks he gets out of bringing all this attention to himself as it is in no way complimentary.

As Rooney said about Drogba "he aint all there"

I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply I gave earlier:

Couldn't you just not worry about re-arranging and instead simply warn PENGOON (as yet again he is clearly the one being alluded to) that if he turns up, he's going to get his f***ing head kicked in by your hardest CHUM? ???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
why was I *NOT* invited should be the QUESTION BRETT :angry:

SNORT it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here